Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So not only did we win on the weekend after so many of you suggested that we would lose and drop beneath collingwood, we strengthened our position with the percentage boost as well to keep some separation. Good luck next week against a side who hasn't lost at home this year. View attachment 2028077

Suns returning from WA, 6 day turnaround, I'd back the Pies to win

Suns returning from WA, 6 day turnaround, I'd back the Pies to win
All the favours point towards a collingwood victory. Pretty embarrassing if they don't get it done if thats the case.
I still dont understand how teams coming off a bye don't play other teams coming off a bye . Did Laura Kane do the fixture or something?

All the favours point towards a collingwood victory. Pretty embarrassing if they don't get it done if thats the case.
I still dont understand how teams coming off a bye don't play other teams coming off a bye . Did Laura Kane do the fixture or something?

Yeap, strange fixture, you would think you would align sides to play each other after a bye

Collingwood are now touching Essendon's buttocks.
Taylor Swift Abandon Thread GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

Supporters of a team with Harry McKay in it calling another player soft 🙄.

Doubt there has been a bigger player that goes down as fast as a $2 hooker on Barkly St.

Doubt there has been a bigger player that goes down as fast as a $2 hooker on Barkly St.
McKay or Curnow?

Then they have Walsh and Owies who headbutt the ground to seduce the umpires into giving them a free kick.

But as we said, that all comes to nought when the whistles are put away in September.

football goal GIF by CollingwoodFC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McKay or Curnow?

Then they have Walsh and Owies who headbutt the ground to seduce the umpires into giving them a free kick.

But as we said, that all comes to nought when the whistles are put away in September.
If you think Walsh deliberately did that, you have no understanding of physics.

McKay or Curnow?

Oh god the irony and you have biggest handbag running around in the AFL currently you claim to be the GOAT.

Excited Joy GIF by Kiszkiloszki

Look like the umpires are going to carry Collingwood on their backs into the top 4.

So it's looking like a 2v3 qualifying final or a prelim depending on how high the umps can push them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back