Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need to be able to count to know how many flags Carlton have won since the turn of the century.
Can you answer the OP yet or are you trying to turn this into a thread about Carltons last flag??

It is not really hard to debate what the thread is actually about. Maybe hard for you as you keep talking about other topics deflecting from the actual thread topic and can you answer it or not?

We can wait.

You really are tying yourself in knots, aren't you?

Probability.

Chance.

Of course it's not fact.

Nonetheless - I'm looking forward to Carlton's current premiership drought continuing to extend. And as it continues to extend, it may become a 50 year plus drought.

As much as you don't want to entertain the possibility.
Is this what you now have to resort to in this thread ?
Who will be better in 2024 - not , when will Carlton win its next flag ?

You can count?

Calculate Figure It Out GIF by Originals

Actually wait... Lachie Schultz isn't playing this week. Think I heard he tripped over his own belly and knocked himself out by accident
Let me guess Nick Daicos was also credited with a contested possession for picking his guts up as well as a defender was within 10 meters of him? 🧐🤦‍♀️🤣

Let me guess Nick Daicos was also credited with a contested possession for picking his guts up as well as a defender was within 10 meters of him? 🧐🤦‍♀️🤣
Nicky asked for it to be transferred over to this week so he can look a bit better this weekend. Going to need it with Finn Maginness wearing him like a glove all day, will be lucky to get 15 touches.

Hold up... Explain to me why half the teams this year have just let him run free then? Given every opposition team is only focusing on stopping Nicky?
lol no they havent, he just breaks the tag a lot. I have seen you multiple times say that you havent watched the games yet still comment. He has been hard tagged in the last 4 games since the game against the Bulldogs where he got 27 contested possessions and 16 clearances, the 6th and 4th highest amounts of that type of possessions in history

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yes!! its that simple this year because we have run out of fit soldiers. It will be different next year with a fully fit team to pick
Lol the injury excuse that was null and void for us early this season!

Oh dear! 🤦‍♀️

lol no they havent, he just breaks the tag a lot. I have seen you multiple times say that you havent watched the games yet still comment. He has been hard tagged in the last 4 games since the game against the Bulldogs where he got 27 contested possessions and 16 clearances, the 6th and 4th highest amounts of that type of possessions in history

Cute

I didn't watch half the game last weekend as I stated, I've watched every other game he's played in his AFL career lmao so not sure where you got 'games' from.

Also, its not the 6th most in history and certainly not the 4th most clearances lmao.

Equal 8th most contested possessions in a game, tied with 10 others on 27... and equal 13th for clearances. Neither are even the top for either category in this season alone... With Libba, Rowell and Serong doing better.

Poor Nicky... If Maginness takes him to the cleaners again the Brownlow probably slips out of his grasp once more and he'll be left to collect another Fadgelow to add to his trophy cabinet

I didn't watch half the game last weekend as I stated, I've watched every other game he's played in his AFL career lmao so not sure where you got 'games' from.

Also, its not the 6th most in history and certainly not the 4th most clearances lmao.

Equal 8th most contested possessions in a game, tied with 10 others on 27... and equal 13th for clearances. Neither are even the top for either category in this season alone... With Libba, Rowell and Serong doing better.

Poor Nicky... If Maginness takes him to the cleaners again the Brownlow probably slips out of his grasp once more and he'll be left to collect another Fadgelow to add to his trophy cabinet
Careful as adding a Y or an I to his first name will bring the wrath of a few select precious Pies supporters that will report everything under gender bias even though Nick himself adds it to his own name on his personal social media pages. Dont dare say it on here though as it hurts a few posters feelings. 🤦‍♀️

lol complete garbage, you came on after the north game asking if Naicos was tagged. He was tagged 3 quarters by Phillips and he broke that in the 3rd and was tagged in the last by Sheil and Sheil couldnt get near him. He is working out the tag, he is now getting bulk possessions but is rushing them which is why his efficiency is down. He will work it out, he is 21 and already worked out other faults he had at the start of his career.
As for Maginess. bring it on. he is a year older and is treating the taggers differently, its a good challenge for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back