Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

this is correct, But its funny that the cocky supporters of a team who has lost their last 2 games, one which they were 40 points up are so happy to brag about how good they are.
Hasn't pretty much every team lost a couple of games in a row at some point in 2024?

Also, all the posts from Carlton supporters have been comparing them with Collingwood. The purpose of this thread is to do just that

this is correct, But its funny that the cocky supporters of a team who has lost their last 2 games, one which they were 40 points up are so happy to brag about how good they are.

Nah, we are just a mid table side, but, this thread is about who will be better for the entire season, not just 2 games

Another enraged Pies supporter that fails to answer the topic of the what thread is about.

Just answer and move on without your tears would be great moving forward and no one is asking how your own team’s performances this year against some serious crap opposition went as well as no one cares really. Stick to the question at hand as the thread is about who will be higher in 2024.

Pies supporters need to a start a general we hate Carlton thread where a camp fire and a recording of Kum By Ya by an open fire for all to attend and they can all share the grievances our club has caused them for 100 years hand in hand etc .

Hang on wait i forgot about the Pies board on here! 🤣🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🍻

Last edited:
lol complete garbage, you came on after the north game asking if Naicos was tagged. He was tagged 3 quarters by Phillips and he broke that in the 3rd and was tagged in the last by Sheil and Sheil couldnt get near him. He is working out the tag, he is now getting bulk possessions but is rushing them which is why his efficiency is down. He will work it out, he is 21 and already worked out other faults he had at the start of his career.
As for Maginess. bring it on. he is a year older and is treating the taggers differently, its a good challenge for him.
Lol that was a rhetorical question, I watched every minute of that North game and was cheering them on the whole way even though everyone could feel a choke coming on. Pretty sure I was commenting on the game in the game day thread too lmao.

He is 'working out the tag' by squibbing contests and appealing to umps for free kicks like he's being scragged to Ryan Crowley levels? Disposal has been awful any time he's been copping opposition attention during games.

Lol that was a rhetorical question, I watched every minute of that North game and was cheering them on the whole way even though everyone could feel a choke coming on. Pretty sure I was commenting on the game in the game day thread too lmao.

He is 'working out the tag' by squibbing contests and appealing to umps for free kicks like he's being scragged to Ryan Crowley levels? Disposal has been awful any time he's been copping opposition attention during games.
What you dont get is he doesnt squib contests, he is looking for the best way to get clear. Its his secret power

Drunk Falling GIF
You really do come out with some poor posts
Sometimes you just have to accept that it's pension day and the moneys already been spent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meanwhile... Carlton have their best chance in a quarter of a century to contend for a flag, and they cough up their last two games to be back with the pack and have it all ahead of them to lock away a top 4 spot.

I sense Blueshakes coming on...
And yet we've got youth on our side to have a few more cracks at it even if we come up short this year.

Meanwhile... The Pies have the oldest list in the competition and no first round pick this year :tearsofjoy:

Carlton have the better of 2024 but neither team will be troubling the GF.
Carlton can if we can tighten things up in the defence and avoid an interstate finals trip.

Meanwhile... Carlton have their best chance in a quarter of a century to contend for a flag, and they cough up their last two games to be back with the pack and have it all ahead of them to lock away a top 4 spot.

I sense Blueshakes coming on...
I'd like to say Colliwobbles, but apparently it's only a thing in finals, so no Colliwobbles this year

Watch them fall apart this week without Billy Frampton & Lachie Shultz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back