Who will we be delisting at seasons end and who will we be looking for in the draft? ETC

Remove this Banner Ad

canman44

Debutant
Aug 10, 2008
Park Lane
AFL Club
Carlton
on a mates user name. Will we be looking for an experienced forward at seasons end? Or a young up and comer? Also which players are we showing interest in and/or delisting?

on a mates user name. Will we be looking for an experienced forward at seasons end? Or a young up and comer? Also which players are we showing interest in and/or delisting?
Whats wrong with getting your own user name?

We dont need any more experienced players, unless they are of the ilk of J Brown or D Kerr. Draft for prolonged success.

i cant afford a user name

It costs nothing to join.

I think we should focus on players who are able to put on weight!

Don't want to trade for experienced players unless its J Brown or M Pavlich - it won't happen so I just think we continue our search for a fit strong KPP that won't break down with OP or 24 different injuries. We have to get lucky one year.

It costs nothing to join.

I think we should focus on players who are able to put on weight!

Don't want to trade for experienced players unless its J Brown or M Pavlich - it won't happen so I just think we continue our search for a fit strong KPP that won't break down with OP or 24 different injuries. We have to get lucky one year.

This bloke knows a joke when he sees one. i agree, especially about the luck factor. it cannot be predicted whether a player we draft is gunna get OP or 1 million different problems. It will go our way one day, but in the mean time we just need to draft big KPP until we get a brown or buddy. size is the key!

This is a good draft for talls and hopefully we get lucky, if Ayce slips through to 2nd round I'd think we'd go for someone like Lewis Johnstone or Aaron Corenelius if they are available also I'd be pretty pleased if we got Cahill who is an athletic tall and will probably go third round. Its quite a good draft so i'd be dissapointed if we didnt get one. I'd also like to see us develop O'Shea because although he hasnt done much I reckon the kids got talent and could be a player. He's got all the skills physically and although he hasnt done much he could be a good player forward or back.

This is a good draft for talls and hopefully we get lucky, if Ayce slips through to 2nd round I'd think we'd go for someone like Lewis Johnstone or Aaron Corenelius if they are available also I'd be pretty pleased if we got Cahill who is an athletic tall and will probably go third round. Its quite a good draft so i'd be dissapointed if we didnt get one. I'd also like to see us develop O'Shea because although he hasnt done much I reckon the kids got talent and could be a player. He's got all the skills physically and although he hasnt done much he could be a good player forward or back.
i agree but i think we will take ayce in fs rule so we do get a decent ruckman once huddo retires.
i personally think street skipper and tiller(oh i hate tiller) have 2 go
i hate 2 say this but unfortunately westy mite retire:( but god i hope not

i agree but i think we will take ayce in fs rule so we do get a decent ruckman once huddo retires.
Yer no doubt Ayce is on his way to the dogs, but i think theres a good chance he could slide with the shoulder injury and we could pick him up later on

Yer no doubt Ayce is on his way to the dogs, but i think theres a good chance he could slide with the shoulder injury and we could pick him up later on
Yeah I'd certainly like to see the Dogs in a position to snare one of Johnstone, Cornelius, Vickery or McKernan and then also get Cordy 2nd round. Would mind us also trying to trade into the mid 2nd round and pick up one of Ryan Schoenmakers or Rhys O'Keefe. Only problem is too many SA boys:D

I hope by some good fortune that Cordy drops down to our second round pick rather than our first.

That would be a real nightmare experience on draft day, with every supporter from other clubs really excited and all these up and coming stars being read out, and our first live pick is at about pick 30. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He probably hates you too!!! Why do you "hate" him? Did he attack your family or something?!?! Some "supporters" have no idea!:thumbsdown:

Westy will do a preseason and see how he pulls up I reckon. He is keen to play on.

I don't think there will be many surprises this year at the Dogs and probably little or no trading.

He probably hates you too!!! Why do you "hate" him? Did he attack your family or something?!?! Some "supporters" have no idea!:thumbsdown:

Westy will do a preseason and see how he pulls up I reckon. He is keen to play on.

I don't think there will be many surprises this year at the Dogs and probably little or no trading.

I hope you are not right about the trading. I think this year the inclusion of Welsh and Hudson shows that the team constantly needs improving. The young guys will improve but older players help in the short term and are needed to be competitive.

Maybe Tom has got him confused with Antila the Hun, althought Frazer doesn't sound like a roman name ! But you never know did cause a bit of havic old antila :rolleyes:

Tiller is no good at the moment. It is his 4th year at the club and cant cement a spot in the team.
Does anyone remember that 15 metre kicked 2 coons against north that just floated to him and north got a goal. plus we have 2 many of team skinny backman

Tiller is no good at the moment. It is his 4th year at the club and cant cement a spot in the team.
Does anyone remember that 15 metre kicked 2 coons against north that just floated to him and north got a goal. plus we have 2 many of team skinny backman
Yep, pick one incident in one game, real balanced. I suppose we'd have to get rid of the entire list given they have all made mistakes on the field.

Despite your pathological hatred of him, the majority of actually Bulldog supporters will continue to support young players in the hope they can develop into regular senior players.

Yep, pick one incident in one game, real balanced. I suppose we'd have to get rid of the entire list given they have all made mistakes on the field.

Despite your pathological hatred of him, the majority of actually Bulldog supporters will continue to support young players in the hope they can develop into regular senior players.

Thats the thing hes not young anymore he should b getting 2 the stage where if he is good enough he will become a good player for us.
i also support the young players during their development stages but i think he should have had more games under his belt if he wants 2 become any good and a few more summers in the gym.
At the moment i think he is not up 2 the stage 2 play AFL footy

Andy Lovett from Essendon could be available I think he is the type of player we need. He has expolsive speed which non of our midfielders currently have and he will give us that balance to our midfield which will take it to the next level. Thoughts?

Thats the thing hes not young anymore he should b getting 2 the stage where if he is good enough he will become a good player for us.
i also support the young players during their development stages but i think he should have had more games under his belt if he wants 2 become any good and a few more summers in the gym.
At the moment i think he is not up 2 the stage 2 play AFL footy

Stop talking in text speak, its annoying to read and will lose you credibility on this site.

With Tiller, he's coming along just fine. Made his debut in his 3rd season, about what we'd expect, and has made appearances in his fourth without regularly playing. Next year is the year he'd be looking at really staking a claim for the senior side. And does anyone else think its weird how this guy wants Tiller to get delisted because in 4 years he's done too little, but ignores Cameron Wight who's done just as much in about 7 seasons.

Andy Lovett from Essendon could be available I think he is the type of player we need. He has expolsive speed which non of our midfielders currently have and he will give us that balance to our midfield which will take it to the next level. Thoughts?
i dont think we need another medium size midfielder/forward plus he is to inconsistent and has no defensive side

Remove this Banner Ad

Who will we be delisting at seasons end and who will we be looking for in the draft? ETC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back