Who would Jack Watts replace on your team?

• Everyone

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Watts

• Jack Watts

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Jack Watts

• Jack Watts

• Jack Watts

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

CM9000

BigFooty Optimist
Aug 19, 2016
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
For me, it would easily be Nic.

Jack Watts dominates the ruck already, and with his overall dominance across the ground each game, West Coast would destroy every side in the comp.

He'd be our heart & soul, spiritual leader, most prolific ladies man, first among equals, our great white hope and embodiment of all that is good & great.

1442298058896.jpg

I'll bite.

I think Jack Watts would be a marginal upgrade on Jarryd Blair. Sure Blair has more heart in his little toe than Watts in his whole body, but Watts can kick the ball more than 30 meters and isn't automatically out marked by someone over 5'10".

Sorry Jarryd :$

Physically he could probably replace Andrew Mackie but I doubt he'd have the currency to back his mouth up the way 'Mad Max' can.

Although from what i've heard his pappa might be willing to stand up for him and let fly with a few influenced expletives on his behalf if you know what I mean... :drunk:

Could possible play Zaine Cordy's temporary role as a defensive forward, although Cloke on a small salary will take over next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SwampCreature There was a guy from Hawthorn, can't remember his name, but I think they would trade him for Jack Watts.
He got a bit of attention lately, but I can't remember why. Who was he, and what is he best known for? Can you help please?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back