Who's going to today's practice match?

Remove this Banner Ad

Quixote

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Jan 1, 2007
AFL Club
St Kilda
At Etihad vs the Kangaroos? And if so, given it's a practice match and a win is a given, what do you hope to see?

40 touches for Jack Steven? Saad to come on as sub and kick 9? Given it's a practice match, and a win is a given, I just hope we get through without injuries and in good nick for next week when the real stuff begins again.

What do my fellow Saints hope to achieve from todays practice match?

Would be nice if Kosi could regain some of his early season form, playing against the spud Norf defenders should boost his confidence.

Also hoping for another big game from Riewoldt against Norf to help my Dream Team and Supercoach teams, a bag of 7 or more goals should be on the cards with whichever spud Brad Scott assigns to him.

Would be nice if Kosi could regain some of his early season form, playing against the spud Norf defenders should boost his confidence.

Also hoping for another big game from Riewoldt against Norf to help my Dream Team and Supercoach teams, a bag of 7 or more goals should be on the cards with whichever spud Brad Scott assigns to him.

The uniform guys love this practice match. No need to starch the shorts and jumpers after the game with all those Norf spuds getting bumped around out there.

At Etihad vs the Kangaroos? And if so, given it's a practice match and a win is a given, what do you hope to see?

40 touches for Jack Steven? Saad to come on as sub and kick 9? Given it's a practice match, and a win is a given, I just hope we get through without injuries and in good nick for next week when the real stuff begins again.

What do my fellow Saints hope to achieve from todays practice match?
Bodicifer did well didn't he/she.

Hopefully the W-Train does something......................................o_O

The W-Train is an emergency today today so probably won't play unless there is a late withdrawal or two.

Says a lot about our depth when we have a gun like the W-Train as an emergency.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North are coming, but we are still very flaky and susceptible to good mature midfielders.

As far as North v StKilda are concerned, I think we will see the last gasp of a waning side over a rising side today.

StKilda by 4 goals.

North to resume dominance from 2013 onwards whilst StKilda will be plummetting again towards tankville.

As far as North v StKilda are concerned, I think we will see the last gasp of a waning side over a rising side today.

North to resume dominance from 2013 onwards whilst StKilda will be plummetting again towards tankville.

That is what the money-grubbing powers that be at Arden St would have you believe mate. But that's fine. Continue on in your deluded state of mind. You're a good 'clubman'.

Are you saying it's a practice match because that's what kind of crowd it will draw?

No. I'm saying it's a practice match because we are playing witches hats dressed up as blue and white potatoes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's going to today's practice match?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back