Why Grant Thomas is Crap

Remove this Banner Ad

Giuseepe

Team Captain
May 15, 2004
St Kilda will choke come finals time because they are committing the football sin of "flirting with one's form"

Brisbane's top 5 goalkickers:
D.Bradshaw 21 (backman/forward)
J.Akermanis 21 (midfielder)
J.Brown 20 (half forward)
A.Lynch 18 (full forward)
M.Voss 17 (midfielder)

BRISBANE have the exact formula to win premierships
they have an even spread of goals
if Lynch and Brown are out, Bradshaw, Voss and Akermanis step in
add Martin Pike to the list with 16 goals as a backman/forward

They rely on their top 5 goalkickers just 44% of the time, while the rest of their list kick 56% og their goals - which is absolutely perfect

In contrast, St Kilda rely on their top 5 goalkickers 67% of the time, while the rest of their list kick 33% og their goals - which is absolutely crap.

Compared the other teams, St Kilda rely on JUST 6 PLAYERS for 69.9% of their goals, rather than other teams that share it amongst 8-10 players for about 60-70% of their goals

This is poor coaching on Grant Thomas's part. Midfielders such as Lenny Hayes, Robert Harvey, Stephen Powell and Heath Black should be kicking more goals. It is also the midfielders fault as well... they aren't following the ball enough into the forward line, and always kicking to Gehrig... which 90% works - but on Sunday, it didn't work and they didn't have a back-up plan.

In other words Grant Thomas's game plan revolves arould only a small number of forwards kicking goals and when they get injured or lose form other players don't step in and pick up the slack. This is crap. See you bomb out of the finals with your master Cornflakes coach. You St Kilda supporting losers.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

By your rationale Giuseepe, I could say this rock scares away tigers.
Oh, and how does it work Medozaaaaaaa ?
It doesn't Giuseepe, it's just a stupid rock ! But, I don't see any tigers around here do you ????
Hmmmm.................................Medozaaaaa, I want to buy your rock.

Originally posted by medozaaaaaaaaaa
By your rationale Giuseepe, I could say this rock scares away tigers.
Oh, and how does it work Medozaaaaaaa ?
It doesn't Giuseepe, it's just a stupid rock ! But, I don't see any tigers around here do you ????
Hmmmm.................................Medozaaaaa, I want to buy your rock.

Hahaha

I'll let you into a little secret. One that Joffa told me. GT is a figure head. It's all TD. He had annual leave the last few weeks though. He thought it was the other new year and he went camping.

Originally posted by MarkT
I'll let you into a little secret. One that Joffa told me. GT is a figure head. It's all TD. He had annual leave the last few weeks though. He thought it was the other new year and he went camping.

So are you admitting the reason the pies suck this year is cause they gave TD the @rse?;)

Originally posted by Pevers-Legend
So are you admitting the reason the pies suck this year is cause they gave TD the @rse?;)
Can't argue with "FACT". TD out, Collingwood slide. TD goes camping and St. Kilda slide. I am a convert. Has he found his way back yet? I need to know before I do my tips.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why Grant Thomas is Crap

Remove this Banner Ad

Back