Media WIGMEDIA: R.E.S.P.E.C.T. - Find Out What It Means To Me

Remove this Banner Ad

aretha.png

Happy weekend fellow Sweet FA trendsetters.

I hope your weekend is going well for YOU, no matter what is is you are aiming to accomplish. Whether that's a spot of gardening, or smashing pots whilst trying to find a winner at the pub, I hope it's been successful, I really do.

It's been an interesting time in the Land of Sweet, quite an up and down few days. With, it must be said, some pretty ordinary posting.

And here's where I'm at. I love a stoush, I LOVE a stoush on here. When things fire up, it PUMPS through my veins. I don't mind being nice, but I enjoy it when things get a bit willing, as long as we all play within the boundaries, and show some basic....respect.

And I reckon there was a lack of it on many fronts in the last 24 hrs, and that makes me sad, very sad. Reasonable people of all persuasions lost their sense of self, not good.

I'll be plain here. Whether in threads, where everyone can see it, or also in PMs, where people cannot see, show respect.

It's basic decency. If I see someone not showing basic respect for other posters, they drop a peg in my eyes. We're not talking banter and shit talk here, we all know the difference between a joke sledge and a real one.

You know what respect means to me? Well, it shows you are willing to meet someone as an equal and give them their due. Until someone loses your respect, it should be shown to them.

IF YOU DON'T SHOW RESPECT, YOU WON'T GET RESPECT.

And I am part elephant. If you want to be that person, I won't forget. I'll never forget.

Wig Out.

blues-brothers-aretha.gif

View attachment 1604963

Happy weekend fellow Sweet FA trendsetters.

I hope your weekend is going well for YOU, no matter what is is you are aiming to accomplish. Whether that's a spot of gardening, or smashing pots whilst trying to find a winner at the pub, I hope it's been successful, I really do.

It's been an interesting time in the Land of Sweet, quite an up and down few days. With, it must be said, some pretty ordinary posting.

And here's where I'm at. I love a stoush, I LOVE a stoush on here. When things fire up, it PUMPS through my veins. I don't mind being nice, but I enjoy it when things get a bit willing, as long as we all play within the boundaries, and show some basic....respect.

And I reckon there was a lack of it on many fronts in the last 24 hrs, and that makes me sad, very sad. Reasonable people of all persuasions lost their sense of self, not good.

I'll be plain here. Whether in threads, where everyone can see it, or also in PMs, where people cannot see, show respect.

It's basic decency. If I see someone not showing basic respect for other posters, they drop a peg in my eyes. We're not talking banter and s**t talk here, we all know the difference between a joke sledge and a real one.

You know what respect means to me? Well, it shows you are willing to meet someone as an equal and give them their due. Until someone loses your respect, it should be shown to them.

IF YOU DON'T SHOW RESPECT, YOU WON'T GET RESPECT.

And I am part elephant. If you want to be that person, I won't forget. I'll never forget.

Wig Out.
I'm just interested if you are a vegan and left handed. :huh:

I'm just interested if you are a vegan and left handed. :huh:
I thought you were better than that. Disappointed to find out I'm mistaken.

Is you're saying I've won the bet ?
After last nights shenanigans, I thought you were better.

Can't believe I have to repeat myself. Can believe after your reply here, my initial thoughts have been confirmed.

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you spoken to the family of the late, great Aretha Franklin before misappropriating her image and dare I say
it, her actual soul, you maniac, in this shameful thread of yours ?

Is this a second OOBs vs Bombers match thread? You should merge. The OOBs get some rookies and the Bombers get some class. : stern look

We'll keep our rookies and don't require any class thanks.

Hi Elton! I'm here to find out what R.E.S.P.E.C.T. means to you. Looking forward to the show. 😊
Let's just say, if this OP in any way annoys you, raises your hackles or pisses you off, you're probably one of the people here that has a respect issue.

If you know, you know.

Let's just say, if this OP in any way annoys you, raises your hackles or pisses you off, you're probably one of the people here that has a respect issue.

If you know, you know.

Oh, I know. You can trust me on that! Yessir I'm up to speed, know the ins and outs, been through a few of these is my time that's for sure. Haha I really get what you're putting down, I say similar all the time! It really is all in the hackles, isn't it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Media WIGMEDIA: R.E.S.P.E.C.T. - Find Out What It Means To Me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back