Media WIGMEDIA: The Benevolent Dictator

Remove this Banner Ad

dictator.png

benevolent​

(bɪnevələnt IPA Pronunciation Guide )
1. ADJECTIVE
If you describe a person in authority as benevolent, you mean that they are kind and fair.

Well, here we are, committee absolutely FROTHING at the mouth to dish out MAXIMUM penalty on 1,000 charges. DEATH, DEATH, DEATH.

What a time to be alive.

What we have here is very simple. In some cases, the OOBs just done ****ed up. That Tigerturbulance, he's ****ing useless, couldn't organise a root in a brothel beer in a brewery. Bonz being named in Rd1, after being suspended during GF week? Oh boy.

Punish us for that, we deserve it.

But what we had, in our corner, was the lovely Kennedy Parker. Now, I'll admit it took me a while to come around to KP. I thought KP was WEAK, and BRITTLE, and GUTLESS, and unable to use their powers for the greater good of the SFA.

During KP's first term, the Bombers were deliberately ****ing up the teamsheet week on week. They thought it was hilarious, I was frothing because KP was doing NOTHING about it, and giving them warnings. But I see now, he was using a guiding hand to teach eager young saplings the way of the SFA with the carrot, not the stick.

And here we are, the innocent, doe eyed OOBs.

DELIBERATELY duped by the sly, sneaky, underhanded campaigners at the Dragons. They Dragons who knew that just informing the OOBS they'd changed their minds about letting fumbler go would solve the entire situation. But did they do that? No. Was the OOB communication clear? Yes, yes indeedy do.

But unlike the fine, upstanding gents at the OOBs who THRIVE on communication with other clubs to ensure maximum benefit for the league, the Dragons failed in their duty, failed to communicate they would be keeping fumbler, AGAINST HIS WISHES.

Realising the sneaky, duplicitous ways of the Dragons, our fine admin, the mighty and venerable, hugely benevolent dictator, the great KP, took it upon themselves to show mercy to the upstanding citizens of Spotswood, who had acted in the purest of faith.

Alas, the dirty hordes in the committee have other ideas, and moves are afoot, so stay tuned to the fate of the noble patriarch KP, who is trying to guide the SFA world, and the innocent child that is the OOB. Will they be executed by the ruthless committee?

Lest we never meet again, let me say this.

KP is a fine, upstanding admin. Whether the committee agrees with him or not, he has a fine heart.

I don't think we realise just how lucky we are, we could have an absolute TYRANT. One who would, I don't know, keep expansion teams a secret or something.....

Be thankful for what we have, and careful what you wish for, you just might get it!!

Last edited:

benevolent​

(bɪnevələnt IPA Pronunciation Guide )
1. ADJECTIVE
If you describe a person in authority as benevolent, you mean that they are kind and fair.

Well, here we are, committee absolutely FROTHING at the mouth to dish out MAXIMUM penalty on 1,000 charges. DEATH, DEATH, DEATH.

What a time to be alive.

What we have here is very simple. In some cases, the OOBs just done ed up. That Tigerturbulance, he's *** useless, couldn't organise a root in a brothel beer in a brewery. Bonz being named in Rd1, after being suspended during GF week? Oh boy.

Punish us for that, we deserve it.

But what we had, in our corner, was the lovely Kennedy Parker. Now, I'll admit it took me a while to come around to KP. I thought KP was WEAK, and BRITTLE, and GUTLESS, and unable to use their powers for the greater good of the SFA.

During KP's first term, the Bombers were deliberately ******* up the teamsheet week on week. They thought it was hilarious, I was frothing because KP was doing NOTHING about it, and giving them warnings. But I see now, he was using a guiding hand to teach eager young saplings the way of the SFA with the carrot, not the stick.

And here we are, the innocent, doe eyed OOBs.

DELIBERATELY duped by the sly, sneaky, underhanded campaigners at the Dragons. They Dragons who knew that just informing the OOBS they'd changed their minds about letting fumbler go would solve the entire situation. But did they do that? No. Was the OOB communication clear? Yes, yes indeedy do.

But unlike the fine, upstanding gents at the OOBs who THRIVE on communication with other clubs to ensure maximum benefit for the league, the Dragons failed in their duty, failed to communicate they would be keeping fumbler, AGAINST HIS WISHES.

Realising the sneaky, duplicitous ways of the Dragons, our fine admin, the mighty and venerable, hugely benevolent dictator, the great KP, took it upon themselves to show mercy to the upstanding citizens of Spotswood, who had acted in the purest of faith.

Alas, the dirty hordes in the committee have other ideas, and moves are afoot, so stay tuned to the fate of the noble patriarch KP, who is trying to guide the SFA world, and the innocent child that is the OOB. Will they be executed by the ruthless committee?

Lest we never meet again, let me say this.

KP is a fine, upstanding admin. Whether the committee agrees with him or not, he has a fine heart.

I don't think we realise just how lucky we are, we could have an absolute TYRANT. One who would, I don't know, keep expansion teams a secret or something.....

Be thankful for what we have, and careful what you wish for, you just might get it!!

Go to drunk Wiggy, you are bed

I said it the other day Kennedy Parker is easy the best admin in my time here, now about that BTGID charge against the Dragons, lets get it done.

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DELIBERATELY duped by the sly, sneaky, underhanded campaigners at the Dragons.
I'm simming you World Championship match later this evening, Elton. Your words may have an impact on the result...

I'm simming you World Championship match later this evening, Elton. Your words may have an impact on the result...
I couldn’t give a shit mate 😚

What we’ve got here is failure to communicate some men you just can’t teach, so you get what’s happened this week which is they want.

Well they get.

Sorry It sounded like a Guns and Roses OP.
Cracker!

Remove this Banner Ad

Media WIGMEDIA: The Benevolent Dictator

Remove this Banner Ad

Back