Will Essendon or Carlton win a final this season?

Who will win a final this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Bad hangover this morning Moff?

I do hope so. Early onset dementia or late onset dyslexia are both dreadful things to contemplate.
Hawthorn are so young even Prince Andrew wouldn't tip them this year

Hawthorn are so young even Prince Andrew wouldn't tip them this year

Even Gary Glitter might think twice.

I was however speaking of the mystery language the unimpeachable idea was expressed in.
I cannot fathom a situation this year where Hawthorn about the spoon.

They may week finish with 10 consecutive 10 goal thumpings.

Grammar and spell trolling remains poor form, but some times an intervention is called for...

Even Gary Glitter might think twice.

I was however speaking of the mystery language the unimpeachable idea was expressed in.

Grammar and spell trolling remains poor form, but some times an intervention is called for...
I blame autocorrect

Hawks for the spoon, surely

I blame autocorrect

Hawks for the spoon, surely

Clarko might have lost his lustre in some respects, but is still the best game day strategist I have ever seen followed by daylight. Worth 3 to 4 wins just for snookering the opposition coach into a quivering mess of no more ideas. And another win for running around in his undies in sub zero temperature.

Even the crazy Clarko interference in other people's jobs is more than likely to be an overall plus coz Norf.

As far as I can see Tom also wants to impose his will on all aspects of the football department and is getting what he wants. But all he brings to the table is a great line in bullshit and that his name isn't Alastair.

So yes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Essendon or Carlton win a final this season?

Back