Sport Will Langford - Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Mangroves

Draftee
Mar 8, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Can anybody tell me what is happening with Will Langford at Hawthorn. He seems to have disappeared after being sent home from the New Zealand Camp with a minor hand injury.

Can anybody tell me what is happening with Will Langford at Hawthorn. He seems to have disappeared after being sent home from the New Zealand Camp with a minor hand injury.

Welcome to the Hawthorn board.

He's prolly working on his kicking and decision making so he can recapture his 2014 form.

People often overlook that he has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome to contend with.

Don't mind the other poster. No premierships the last two years :(

Welcome to the Hawthorn board.

He's prolly working on his kicking and decision making so he can recapture his 2014 form.

People often overlook that he has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome to contend with.

Don't mind the other poster. No premierships the last two years :(

Aah my hero John Peck I see there. I agree Will Langford does have a little work to do on kicking and decision making . Where he is at an advantage is , he knows where he's been , he knows what he can do. He is a die hard, he never gives in, and I did not know about his fatigue problem, that almost makes me think he's superman now. Will, will be fine. He keeps going forward. I love his attitude and when he stuffs up he shrugs it off and gets back to work. Start smiling :) Were on our way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back