Will Richmond be as bad next year as they were this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigers and Port to battle it out for the spoon imo.

Two more pathetic clubs, on and off the field, you will struggle to find.

I haven't followed AFL long enough to know what its like to support a team that has years of being pathetic (started watching in 2000) but I hope they are better next season for their fans. Probably will be 2 years till their is any improvement in the ladder position though.

Yep, when Joel Bowden, Mark Coughlen and Nathan Brown get in some form and are fit and come back into the side they should improve a lot.

i see 12 winnable games in their fixture, and 2 guaranteed wins (round 15 v freo and round 22 v port).

all in all i'm saying 6 or 7 wins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't followed AFL long enough to know what its like to support a team that has years of being pathetic (started watching in 2000) but I hope they are better next season for their fans. Probably will be 2 years till their is any improvement in the ladder position though.

don't worry about them, they've been pathetic for 30 years, a few more wont make much difference to their fans.

At least our fans show up. I'd rather be a Tiger than a supporter of a club who has vomit such as Joffa supporting them. :cool: Btw, what are Carlton and Essendon fans on about. Our list is arguably better theirs. I'm expecting a win Round 1 because Carlton will find it tough to control a talented youthful midfield of Cotchin, Deledio, Foley, Martin and Tambling. With Collins and White running the wings while Graham and Vickery take the rucks. They'll get a surprise when the young tall forward trio of Reiwoldt, Post and Gourdis run havoc, while Morton, Cousins, Nahas and even King pick up the crumbs. Look out for a bigger well drilled defence next year. Thursfield and Mcguane will come back with size and Rance will keep improving. Edwards, Newman and Farmer will take the smalls. We'll be better next year because we have cleaned out the players who were holding us back. We may only win 6-8 games but we'll be looking dangerous heading into 2011 :)

At least our fans show up. I'd rather be a Tiger than a supporter of a club who has vomit such as Joffa supporting them. :cool: Btw, what are Carlton and Essendon fans on about. Our list is arguably better theirs. I'm expecting a win Round 1 because Carlton will find it tough to control a talented youthful midfield of Cotchin, Deledio, Foley, Martin and Tambling. With Collins and White running the wings while Graham and Vickery take the rucks. They'll get a surprise when the young tall forward trio of Reiwoldt, Post and Gourdis run havoc, while Morton, Cousins, Nahas and even King pick up the crumbs. Look out for a bigger well drilled defence next year. Thursfield and Mcguane will come back with size and Rance will keep improving. Edwards, Newman and Farmer will take the smalls. We'll be better next year because we have cleaned out the players who were holding us back. We may only win 6-8 games but we'll be looking dangerous heading into 2011 :)

Damn... with all those names you mention and the bull**** context you used to describe how they will play, even I'm scared.:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Richmond be as bad next year as they were this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back