Live Event Will the Hawfs win their Grand Final tonight?

Hawfs, JLT Premiers?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who the **** cares?

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
Against the kittens too and playing with an almost full strength side. They'd want to win.
I think we are playing our anorexic U18 Rugby League team. Would be very embarrassing if the big AFL Hawfs lost at their own sport.

I think we are playing our anorexic U18 Rugby League team. Would be very embarrassing if the big AFL Hawfs lost at their own sport.
They're certainly taking it serious judging by the selected squad.

• Banned
They're certainly taking it serious judging by the selected squad.
Not to mention I've never seen Hawfs supporters so excited about a pre-season game. Or, for that matter, any game.

Do they realise it's not real? o_O

Not to mention I've never seen Hawfs supporters so excited about a pre-season game. Or, for that matter, any game.

Do they realise it's not real? o_O
They're playing Geelong. This is their grand final now they're dynasty is over and the cliff has approached. It's why they've taken over their strongest possible side.

• Banned
They're playing Geelong. This is their grand final now they're dynasty is over and the cliff has approached. It's why they've taken over their strongest possible side.
I think they've left a few in Dingley but for Week 1 of the JLT Community Series they sure are taking this very seriously. Not even wearing a shit rugby top. There will be egg on their faces if they don't win comfortably at their Tassie fortress.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back