Will this site explode if...

Remove this Banner Ad

Cassius_Clay

Cancelled
NFL Mock Draft Participant NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Participant
Jul 6, 2004
AFL Club
Collingwood
...Richmond can win 3 games in a row :eek:

2 weeks ago only a handfull of Richmond supporters could be seen on this site. All of a sudden the Tigers string together 2 wins and hundreds of the bogans flock to the site. No wonder they have the reputation of being the biggest bandwagoners :D

All aboard

IndianTrain2.jpg

Cassius_Clay said:

2 weeks ago only a handfull of Richmond supporters could be seen on this site. All of a sudden the Tigers string together 2 wins and hundreds of the bogans flock to the site. No wonder they have the reputation of being the biggest bandwagoners :D

All aboard

IndianTrain2.jpg
LOL. Good work. :thumbsu: :D

Meh, you'll still see me hanging about week-in week out. Maybe we should get a loss soon, some of it was a bit embarrassing today mostly by one outspoken poster.....

But we're 8 from 11 and I remember the Collingwood premiership threads going up after their strong start so when a team gets on a roll it's going to happen.

Binxy said:
Which one is Diceman? Sorry Dicey, couldn't resist - I know you're not a bandwagonner,:D

He's inside driving it :)

Cassius_Clay said:

All aboard

IndianTrain2.jpg

Looks like the broadmeadows train leaving at around 4 pm today from spencer st.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jumpin' Jimmy said:
Collingwood's bandwaggon according to Grimreepah :p

Hey, that's my "Wheels are falling off" lookalike.

Slightly out of context, but your intentions (trolling Collingwood) are honourable so I'll let it slide.:)

Cassius_Clay said:

All aboard

IndianTrain2.jpg

That's actually the Port Power bandwagon when they're winning on the way to the Crows shed from Alberton to tell Adelaide supporters about their 'history' and 'tradition'.

captain ebert is the one with the turban.

jmorg1 said:
That's actually the Port Power bandwagon when they're winning on the way to the Crows shed from Alberton to tell Adelaide supporters about their 'history' and 'tradition'.

captain ebert is the one with the turban.
And Portentious is no-where to be seen.

Cassius_Clay said:

All aboard

IndianTrain2.jpg
You will explode when I get all my bandwagon mates on the train to ring you (around dinner time) to see if you want to change telecommunication supplier.
phone.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Will this site explode if...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back