Media Will you be at your current Sweet FA Club in S35?

Will you be at your current Sweet FA Club in S35?

• Yes

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I am retiring

Votes: 19 31.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

For most Sweet FA Clubs, another Season is over & planning has commenced for S35

With such a long off-season, there is plenty of time to decide whether the grass is Greener at a rival Club

... BUT ...

Who has already decided that their Qooty future lies elsewhere? If so, have you already advised your existing Club??

This is a safe space to advertise your interest in a Recruitment PM (or 12)

Go for it!

Will still be with the Furies, leading from the front as best I can. There was a lot of, um, controversy with us this season, but we are confident we've put it all behind us and will be back to our usual level of stability in S35 and beyond 😀

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttt ???

and I was just getting to know you...
I have been in the retirement process for about 20 seasons, so fear not - I'll be at the Demons again next season. 🤗

Would you enjoy a celebration of this occasion with your closest friends and family?
In those words?

YES! 🤗

Yes, although I will be in the minority as next seasons competiton will consist of:
The Demons, Dragons, Tittybong East, Tittybong West, Tittybong North and, begrudgingly, Tittybong South.

Does this mean that the Wonders have already folded?

I have been in the retirement process for about 20 seasons, so fear not - I'll be at the Demons again next season. 🤗

Are we relaunching the Koalas in S36?

But the Demons in Season 36! 🥳

Ron Burgundy What GIF

KOALAS 🐨

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Will you be at your current Sweet FA Club in S35?

Back