AFL Toast Win against Wet Toast

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully Cox ok. Not much to take out of that game, other than Stringer's efficiency and Durham's poise.

Ordinary game from Heppell, Redman and Ridley. Mckay looked a skip off the beat as well.

Some really dull kicking in the forward half. Still so much work to do to navigate a zone and hit a leading target.

Also not sure about Jones playing wing. And couldn't figure out what position Martin was playing.

But what?
Please don't bring back that lunacy that was around when I was in highschool where they ended sentences with that word.

THIS IS NOT A JOKING MATTER
that’s a fair point, but

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think the umpiring was just bad (both ways)
It was also completely differently than most other games. There's always howlers, but this game was just interpreted different all day. I guess the positive is it was consistent.

Now we wait and hold out breath to see if Redman or Draper have any case to answer from our good chook lotto MRO.

I don't think the umpiring was just bad (both ways)
It was also completely differently than most other games. There's always howlers, but this game was just interpreted different all day. I guess the positive is it was consistent.

Now we wait and hold out breath to see if Redman or Draper have any case to answer from our good chook lotto MRO.
What did Draper do?

Had a really good view of what we were doing up top. Felt like Merrett got sucked into the stoppage too often when playing the sweeper which allowed Ryan space off the front.

Caldwell moved very well both inside and out. Stringer was high impact. I do feel we were too tall up front too

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Toast Win against Wet Toast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back