Work boots

Remove this Banner Ad

After 6 years of being in an office job (public service) this time next week I go back to work full time in my qualified trade.

Need some bloody work boots as I realised I gave mine (which were only newish at the time) to my brother.

Being out of the loop for a while what to people recommend.. had steel blue last time, brother has recommended the Oliver slip on sports style ones.. not wanting to spend a fortune but wanting something good.. so need to find the right balance with cost and comfort/durability.

I have a pair of these with a steel cap;

http://www.steelblue.com.au/steel-blue-footwear/industrial-construction/argyle/

Very comfortable. Apparently these are one of their most popular boots.

Plus you can support the major sponsors of the mighty Swan Districts Football Club :)

community-bottom.jpg

Agreed with underdog. I've got them and they're the best boots I've had (only had 3 pairs though).
Had the steel blue ones before and rated them.
Just went and tried some on... the Oliver slip on one's are like not even wearing a work boot. Got my size sorted the price was 160, got on ebay and got some for 100.. if they are no good I'll go back to steel blue.
Can't beat getting them 60 bucks cheaper

I have a pair of King Gees and theyre the best I've had

Dont get around in them often anymore after a job change but I can slip them on when doing the lawns or something and be comfortable whenever I need to

Remove this Banner Ad

Work boots

Remove this Banner Ad

Back