Golf World Golf thread - feat. The 2024 Presidents Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a crack at all. whats the point of these events if you are not going to pick the best players.

But if you want to think like an adult for a second, the reason LIV players aren’t eligible for an event owned by the PGA tour is because they left that Tour, which undoubtedly weakened it.

Absolute folly to think that LIV players would be welcome. Yes, it weakens the P Cup - but that was the doing of LIV players.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

But if you want to think like an adult for a second, the reason LIV players aren’t eligible for an event owned by the PGA tour is because they left that Tour, which undoubtedly weakened it.

Absolute folly to think that LIV players would be welcome. Yes, it weakens the P Cup - but that was the doing of LIV players.

I know its just so still so funny that you can be picked from any tour on the planet except 1. And that 1 has at least 5 players that are walk up starts on the International team.
Anyway the laugh is again with the PGA tour as they stuff up another event. hope its a landslide victory to the USA.

Bet you were shocked World Series Cricket players didn’t wear the baggy green for three years, too.

Didn’t need to be, all the best players went to WSC.
That has not happened in golf, only a few went to LIV. Why is this an issue for the PGA? They still have their tour and a majority of the best players. What are they upset about?

You’re just trolling at this point.

What’s worse is that I don’t think he follows world golf particularly closely. If LIV players were eligible, the US gets Brooks and Bryson. Internationals might get Niemann, Smith and maybe Louis, et al. I know which team looks better for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a finish!!!!!!

SW HIM!!!

he should’ve shaken their hands before entering the INT mosh pit. Though.

Furyk with the wry smile.

Ole
I think Furyk genuinely loved it.

He knows its great for the format

Remove this Banner Ad

Golf World Golf thread - feat. The 2024 Presidents Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back