Golf World Golf thread - Come for the golf. Stay for the gorse

Remove this Banner Ad

Look, I must say I laughed when Bob asked for relief, his lie was so far down there were earthworms diving for cover, and why was a sprinkler head doing in the rough? In any sport if the rules are there, you use them, end of story. A question I must ask you and its not intended to be smart, if the roles were reversed and Adam played that shot and landed on the sprinkler head and got relief and not Bob, would you still feel the same way?
No different. Put it in under the grass a foot away and play it.

Tiger fist pump

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

I reckon Brooks Koepka could be the man to win this, i don’t know why but I like the way he’s goes about it no nonsense.
Having said that I’ve just put the kiss of death on him 🤷‍♂️

If he gets up, it’ll be like his other recent wins when everyone goes “oh yeah, he’s the best major player of the last 10 years or so. Of course he would have been in the mix”

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he gets up, it’ll be like his other recent wins when everyone goes “oh yeah, he’s the best major player of the last 10 years or so. Of course he would have been in the mix”

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I remember his other major wins iirc he seemed to intimidate the others by just being in contention a bit like tiger

Interesting what happens when you don't log in here for a few days. Having read the exchange and then sourced the footage myself afterwards I agree with sideswipe

Macintyre got a lucky break but did nothing wrong. Fully entitled to relief.
Them's the breaks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Golf World Golf thread - Come for the golf. Stay for the gorse

Remove this Banner Ad

Back