Worst 2 time Browlow Medallist

Remove this Banner Ad

Slappper

Senior List
May 1, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
From Bay13 productions, the team that brought you the worst 200 game player, as the title suggest, who is the Bays worst 2 time Brownlow Medallist.

Think Judd? No way...

Robert Harvey? As if..

Greg Williams? Not a chance comrades...

Peter Moore? Did it at two clubs didnt he?

Keith Greg...no my flogs.

Bill Hutchins? one word. Jet.

Ladies and flogs, I bring you the worst 2 time brownlow medallist, and Im happy to stand corrected by the reputable expert knowledge of fellow bayers and their indisputable set of 'facts'.

A big warm welcome, Mr. Adam Goodes

brownlow-medal-blue-carpet-5292.jpg

Hes the one on the right. I think.

Good player. Great? OK, we are allowed to fluke a brownlow. Think Woewoddin. 2 time legend?

Thoughts flogs?

Feel free to take the Poll. Im here all week.

Try the veal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tough call, torn between Goodes and "3 votes". Went with Goodes because both their 2nd wins were horrible injustices of equal measure, but Judd's first was far more deserved than Goodes' first effort.

Harvey also got his 2nd one by default too

EDIT: Forgot to at C.Judd ..... 3 votes

Sorry noticed you've only been around a couple of months. You old enough to post on the Bay? :eek:

get over urself u flog! he spot on. this honestly is the worst thread ever! could only be beaten by a thread titled "the worst 3 time brownlow medalist ever"! pathetic troll. op should be banned. oh and i didnt vote. u flog. er he mad durpa durpa

Tough call, torn between Goodes and "3 votes". Went with Goodes because both their 2nd wins were horrible injustices of equal measure, but Judd's first was far more deserved than Goodes' first effort.

Yep. Goodes stole Scott West's brownlow. It's a god damn conspiracy!

Harvey also got his 2nd one by default too

EDIT: Forgot to at C.Judd ..... 3 votes

Another stolen from a bulldogs player.

The conspiracy continues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst 2 time Browlow Medallist

Remove this Banner Ad

Back