Worst Captain Ever

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short memories people. I give you Peter Mann of the Corky Neesham led Fremantle Dockers.

The descendants of Cook should have sued Corky...if they could have deciphered his garbled attempt at an excuse for Mann's insipid performances.

If you are insinuating that Neesham had Down Syndrome then AHAHAHAHAHA
Who didn't love Corky from "Life Goes On".

"Ammanndaa!"

Harvey - No captain should do dirty acts like that ever, no excuse
Glass - Great player, definitely an Eagles great but lacks the ability to single-handedly turn a game on it's head. I'm sure he's a great leader blah blah blah I just don't like him all that much. don't have a good reason really. do i need one?
HARVEY IS NOT CAPTAIN, AND WHEN HE WAS, NEVER DID CRAP LIKE THAT

Believe me, I'm not condemning Mawell. He may be the best thing to ever happen to Collingwood. You know however, that the common belief is that he's a rubbish captain, so I assumed that many people would bring him up.

He cant be too much of a rubbish captain.After 2009 maxy said to the public "we're going to have a good crack at the flag next year" everyone laughed at the time ,and we won it and the fact is people dont like that he backed up what he said.

He isn't the best footballer,but he is a fantastic leader and stands up when the game is on the line. Watch the 2010 grand final draw for proof of that.

And he is a premiership captain. He's not the captain of melbourne or footscray..

34976_0_9999_med_v1_m56577569845769845.jpg

jack%2Bsparrow.jpg

Captain-America-captain-america-3667497-301-350.gif

picture.php

c_t_photo_webpg-home_54.jpg

hook1.jpg

douglas-jardine-spartan-cricketer.jpg

1302184844-49.jpg

Captain Joseph Hazelwood, Exxon Valdez

Captain_Ron.jpg

320x240.jpg

album-the-captain.jpg

Also a good call on John Terry.

I'm gonna go with Lance Whitnall though

If you are insinuating that Neesham had Down Syndrome then AHAHAHAHAHA
Who didn't love Corky from "Life Goes On".

"Ammanndaa!"

Try and tell me Neesham wouldn't have fitted in perfectly as Corky's uncle! I'll never forget the game at the WACA when Wills kicked that flukey goal old Corky was clapping away and smiling as if he was auditioning for Life Goes On!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All captains are voted on by their peers , so they must be doing something right

Leigh Colbert is receiving a few nominations from Geelong supporters for his actions in walking out on the club before leading them in a single game although the reason he walked out is largely because he was not accepted by his peers as captain. His position was untenable from his point of view. I suppose he could have stayed and fought for the respect of disgruntled and overlooked senior players but I suspect Geelong was far better off due to his departure. Thus, I put it to you all that Colbert fell on his sword for the good of the club, leading eventually to 3 premierships, and is therefore the greatest captain in the history of the Geelong Football Club. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back