• Mike "I reckon maybe just about" Sheahan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patrick "we need to have a royal commission" smith

• Mark "Sheahan Mark II" Robinson

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Before watching FC i never had any feelings towards Caroline Wilson positive or negative, but now i can see how she is disrespected by so many on here.

She has an ability to use her sources when she wants to make something up and has been caught lieing a number of times already this season.

I didnt think what Sam did to her was funny, but it wasnt at all offensive and like others have stated shes willing to try and ruin careers of footballers but is unwilling to be the butt of a few jokes now thats shes on televison full time.

Love Caro and Mike. Don't know enough about Smith. Mark Robinson seems a bit of a try-hard so I've voted for him.

• Banned
Caroline was talking about her earrings on the last FootyClassified episode, i think that's going to get some attention on the FootyShow tonight . . . hopefully another mannequin will be brought out.

I notice Hutchy isn't on here. Presumably because it would be a "loaded" poll, as i'm sure he would get nearly 100% of the vote.

• Banned
My bad, didn't put in Craig Hutchinson, he gets points for trying to put more focus on the sport of journalism than the sport of football.

In order:
  • Wilson.......can identify conspiracies where none exist. Sick of hearing about her "sources". Never ever wrong
  • Smith........sanctimonious, arrogant, know-it-all. I don't even bother readong his columns anymore
  • Robinson.......rising star on the "worst list". As someone mentioned earlier....he's a try-hard. Comparing him to Sheahan is an insult to Sheahan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone heard of ben allen for the West Australia?

An abo____e tosser, said half back flank was the important position on the ground, (when he played that was his position)......LOL

he got sacked...

Definitely Patrick Smith.

Heard him on SEN with KB quite a few times, and sometimes I've just had to turn the radio off. The stuff that comes out of his mouth is just ridiculous.

Special mention to Caro.

Mike Sheahans top 50 might be way off, but he has a go.

Robbo is fine, he goes for Essendon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst journalist?

Back