Wrestlemainia 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 18, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Tottenham,Chargers,Blazers,Flyers
Do you think this years wrestlemania is as good as the past years, my thoughts on it are there are to many poor matches like, Christy vs Trish and JBL vs John Cena thats a great mainevent, NOT, The best match will be the Money in the bank ladder match.

what are your thoughts on this years wrestlemania

HBK vs Angle will be one of those unforgettable matches. The Money In The Bank Ladder Match could be even better if done correctly. It would of been great if Chavo didn't break his orbital bone (I think its called) and we would of seen Chavo vs Paul London for the CW Championship, he will continue in the Eddie-Rey storyline but he wont be wrestling until after WrestleMania.

Im looking forward to these matches...

Money in the bank match, especially if kane wins.
London v. Chavo
Eddie v. Mysterio
Batista v. HHH

Not looking forward to the HBK v Angle thing, i dont really like the technical sh^t angle does, all the floor work, its crap

Grendel said:
You mean.. err.. wrestling?...
Obviously he doesn't know what a good wrestling match is. I guess seeing some one like Goldberg vs Triple H gets this guy hard...

anyone got any idea if these people will be on the card.

Booker
Rene Dupree
La Resistance
Orlando Jordan
Any of the cruiserweights
Rhyno
Hurricane

Id be pretty pist if most of those guys cant get a gig on it and That akebono gets a spot thats a joke, big show is too boring and this sumo thing degrades the hole wm

Big Shows just to good any guy he verse he beats. They need to get him someone to verse instead of putting him in handicap matches all the time and this sumo match crap. For mania they should make a battle royal for the US title with jordan,heidenreich,booker,reigns,dupree,scotty,funaki,moore,jindrak,hass,holly,spike and carlito if he can wrestle he has been out for a whule with the arm injury.

By the way what has happned to Kenzo haven't seen him for ages.

i'm looking forward to piper's pit..........what part of the set is going to get wrecked in that lol

HBK v Angle will be one of the greatest Wrestlemania matches of all time!!
I ma really looking forward to HHH v Batista it is his time to shine and he is an awesome babyface and would make a great World champ! Cena will beat JBL and finally get his push in the business. It will be interesting on how the fans react to him being the top guy and if he can cope with the pressures of being champ. It will also be interesting to see who will win it off him! WHY the hell isnt there a Intercontiental title match??? Thats 2 years in a row! What are the WWE thinking? Stupid.
Once again Batista is awesome he has got everything going for him he has the talent the physique and the athletism to go far!! I cant wait to see him beat HHH and finally see the World Title on someone who deserves it!
There is still a big hole in Wrestlemania though because The Rock will not be there to electrify and lay the Smackdown like only he can!
There will only be one ROCKY!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a great show it will be

HHH loses the belt
Cena wins the SD Championship
Eddie v Rey
Angle v HBK
Ladder match

PLUS Rowdy Roddy Piper is there, Hulkamania will run wild again. This is what we wanted last year to celebrate 20 years, but the WWE wouldnt get the deals done so we had to wait for WM 21. What a show it will be

eddiesmith said:
What a great show it will be

HHH loses the belt
Cena wins the SD Championship
Eddie v Rey
Angle v HBK
Ladder match

PLUS Rowdy Roddy Piper is there, Hulkamania will run wild again. This is what we wanted last year to celebrate 20 years, but the WWE wouldnt get the deals done so we had to wait for WM 21. What a show it will be
thats a fair guess about whats going to happen

Remove this Banner Ad

Wrestlemainia 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Back