WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

straw poll question for anyone who wants to answer: When do you expect the Wyatt6 to be officially revealed (on screen)?
  • King & Queen of the Ring
  • Clash at the Castle: Scotland
  • MITB
  • SummerSlam
  • Bash in Berlin
  • random RAW/SD
  • other
They need to debut. This is dragging

Yeah bloody hell, I got spoiled… my fault… 🤦🏽‍♂️

Who knew that Hulk Hogan would return and reclaim the WWE and World Heavyweight titles in a single night

WOWWEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

(joking, kinda)

Hopefully an Australian visit will include Raw/Smackdown tapings as well (probably not worth doing but you never know)

Who knew that Hulk Hogan would return and reclaim the WWE and World Heavyweight titles in a single night

WOWWEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

(joking, kinda)

Hopefully an Australian visit will include Raw/Smackdown tapings as well (probably not worth doing but you never know)

I doubt they will ever do a RAW or even Smackdown taping here.

The two PLEs they have done here recently have been at the biggest stadiums in the country which seems to suggest to me Marvel etc would not be considered. Plus with footy season occurring every so often, there is only a limited number of PLE’s that they can actually do in Australia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Raw was pretty decent.

Looking forward to Team Gable when it happens.

Karion Kross I don't actually mind now. Stuff with Woods has been good. New Day is well past it's expiry so would be good if that turn happens.

Nice to see Kross actually getting something decent to sink his teeth into, they're not having him rely on being dark and spooky, feels like they're finally giving him the Sean O'Haire devil's advocate gimmick.

Seeing Breakker be used as a wrecking machine too is amazing.

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back