WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Good Raw enjoyed the start where you can blend multiple people like Drew, Braun and Gunther into the picture with Priest and ultimately the Braun stuff followed through for the night.

Loving what they are doing with Kross, always felt he needed a faction and much prefer this presentation of him with the long hair and mustache. To me the two top heel types are the big monsters like Braun and Bronson Reed style look and then you have the Kross presentation the slimy looking heel that will try and corrupt people with mind games. Hopefully this leads to him breaking Woods and we can see a darker presentation of Woods without all the lame new day stuff. I know with his up up down down channel whether that will happen or not but hopefully it does.

Priests promo work getting very good. Doing a better job as champ than I was expecting. Fits the tweener role quite well
Given how deadly Drew is on the mic lately, Damien’s part was written-0/delivered perfectly. The wife line was done to perfection.

Suggested absolutely nothing other than a name drop, and Drew blew up. He also is getting the occasional “swear” - 100% needed to make him “cool”, and only seems fair given how many the Rock and co were given during Mania season,

17th June is a Monday (RAW after Clash at the Castle)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Added to RAW:
GPLB3f1WoAAMwHr
GPK7AO5XsAApcGJ

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back