WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope they have big things for Chad still. I get they're trying to put Otis over too, but damn.

Need Creed Bros with him ASAP and not stretch the Alpha Academy stuff too much.

Wowza. That was pretty full on!
Great way to introduce them.

Clearly one of those "victims" was Chad Gable, I couldn't quite make out anyone else laying around thought maybe one or two were Dom and JD but could be wrong, maybe they were just backstage staff but interesting that Gable was the only prominent one displayed.

Was displayed like a movie presentation which ties in with what we might see more of when they go to Netflix?

Ahh socials are showing broken down images and it looks like Carmello Hayes ,Triple H, Braun, JD, Dom, Gable and Gunther were some of the people laying around.....

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the only confirmed people laid out are Gable and Braun, I think I saw Kaiser too.

I think they'll loophole it by saying that going behind the door lead to an "alternate reality" of sorts to show what they're capable of.

I think the only confirmed people laid out are Gable and Braun, I think I saw Kaiser too.

I think they'll loophole it by saying that going behind the door lead to an "alternate reality" of sorts to show what they're capable of.
It's not like they were dead, just a bloody beat down they don't need to go with the super natural stuff like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back