WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the kayfabe reason Edge knew that Roman wouldn't make the save?
Jimmy uso acted as if he was expecting him, but edge said he's fallen into his trap?

Did edge collude with heyman (who gave that dodgy look), or just an incredibly good body language reader?

Surely they would have been better off with Cesaro and Rollins in the match not one of either.

Can see them going with Rollins over Cesaro. Cesaro has just recently signed a contract, so will probably be sent back down to lower mid card level again

Damn was hoping AEW or NJPW to pick up Tommy End. Will probably do a Joe and head back to NXT

Nope Apparently Black, Big E and Cesaro the main players going to raw in the draft with Drew, AJ and Ricochet the main moves from Raw to SD

Nope Apparently Black, Big E and Cesaro the main players going to raw in the draft with Drew, AJ and Ricochet the main moves from Raw to SD
Yawn.

SD pales compared to Raw..

Black and Cross could be a good combo if Cross F'd off that stupid Superhero gimmick and went back to Twisted Sister mode. Honestly the only thing about it (superhero gimmick) is that men drool over how skin tight the whole thing is.

The twisted sister was great. But can see why they dont want another Bliss type.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope. He's boring as fu**.

Ive been on the “give Cesaro the belt” train for years now but I can see where people are coming from. I get how WWE have scripted promos so it makes most wrestlers sound robotic but I really can’t say that Cesaro has improved his mic skills at all. Forever a mid carder.

Ive been on the “give Cesaro the belt” train for years now but I can see where people are coming from. I get how WWE have scripted promos so it makes most wrestlers sound robotic but I really can’t say that Cesaro has improved his mic skills at all. Forever a mid carder.

I have only seen bits of pieces through instagram via Woods but Cesaro actually has a decent personality and can be quite funny at times problem is he rarely gets to show it. He had a few moments as part of the Bar and the cowbell with Sami.

Actually reckon he would be perfect to be a leader of a stable, potentially could be a "wrestling purist" type stable.

I have only seen bits of pieces through instagram via Woods but Cesaro actually has a decent personality and can be quite funny at times problem is he rarely gets to show it. He had a few moments as part of the Bar and the cowbell with Sami.

Actually reckon he would be perfect to be a leader of a stable, potentially could be a "wrestling purist" type stable.

Yep agree with all of this. Throw him in the deep end and see what happens.
I always thought the arrogant Euro gimmick would suit him.

Last edited:
Yep agree with all of this. Throw him in the deep end and see what happens.
I always thought the arrogant Euro gimmick would suit him.

Have a feeling Seth will win the MITB spot and can see Cesaro having an IC title match with Apollo at MITB

So far we have a DQ, Count Out and wins via a roll up. This is why RAW is shit every single week!

Waiting for Piper to knock Eva the F*** out. The viper is holding that washed out aloft.

Everything is a holding pattern at the moment--- we've been waiting for anything exciting to happen since Wrestlemania and it's been deliberate that they are holding back until the WWE is back in front of a live crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back