You pies supporters need to ease up

Remove this Banner Ad

BUCKS THANKS

Debutant
Oct 9, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Collingwood
What the hell is wrong with you people, ever since the Geelong game your are expecting the players to produce that each week and it will never happen with so many kids in the side, that is the differance between us and Geelong is they have so many players that have played together for so long and have plenty of experience, players will fade in and out like Pendles thomas and excuse Heath Shaw for having a flat period, you were all calling him to be captain and what a star he was last year and he played half of that with a corked thigh.

You are ruthless we didnt play that bad and some umpire decisions were very suss, we didnt get beaten by a team we were beaten by an individual in Fevola. He destroys us every time and he is playing against kids in Harry and Brown (thanks Jimmy Clement for the early retirement).
Just the one fault I see is why do the backmen insist on playing him from behind, what happened to the old days when your opponent was to fast so you stood a couple of metres in front.
Its just a game and saying that the season is over is terrible. When the carlton scum start to beat us by 100 points like we have done to them in recent years then open up a can of whoopass.
Just look back on all the great footy they have played so far this year and in previous years and it might soften the blow of today or even the last few years we humiliated the blues for years on end.

You are right somewhat. After the Geelong game there was massive hype about what we could do in September and after this game I think some of us are coming back down to earth. It is now apparent that a top four spot is going to be hard, but not impossible! However remember last year we nearly made it to a Grand Final, just because you haven't finished top four does not mean you can't win the Flag! We just have to ensure we finish in the eight! Our season is most certainly not over. To me it will have to be the end of round 22 and we haven't finished in the eight before I call that one, not half way through the season.

we need to ease up, just remember last year we lost to some pretty easy teams richmond last year, brisbane by 81 points, melbourne and we still nearly went all the way, we will see if we lose the next couple of weeks our season will be in trouble..

i know i went to the game and it killed me to see us lose to carlton but that footy there always next week.. we just need to work on a few things and if next week we can applu the same presure we did to geelong against the doggies maybe we might have a different situation next week

Ease up? Since when should we except losing as a okay? Whether it is Carlton (which happens to be quite a lot) or any other side, the reality is we have a serious cultural problem with how we define success, or lack of it. The reality is both St Kilda and Collingwood have one, won flag since 1958. Sounds great doesn't it?

We have every right to be filthy when we play so well against the reining premiers and lose to a side that we should have beaten.

Should I congratulate the club after today or tell them to pull their bloody finger out?

Ease up?

9 seasons & 2 grand finals into what was to be the greatest Black & White uprising ever seen in the history of football, and two of the modern games great champions in Judd & Fevola have run riot over a team of kids for the 2nd time this year.

The problem with Collingwood, is that we readily accept such a result, we make excuses for the club, the players, the coach. It's rubbish, we have one of the worst lists in Victoria, we have no champions, and everyone seems happy that we are better than we were in 1999. It's rubbish, we are getting left behind, and today is a massive warning sign to the footy club. Ignore it at your peril collingwood

Ease up?

9 seasons & 2 grand finals into what was to be the greatest Black & White uprising ever seen in the history of football, and two of the modern games great champions in Judd & Fevola have run riot over a team of kids for the 2nd time this year.

The problem with Collingwood, is that we readily accept such a result, we make excuses for the club, the players, the coach. It's rubbish, we have one of the worst lists in Victoria, we have no champions, and everyone seems happy that we are better than we were in 1999. It's rubbish, we are getting left behind, and today is a massive warning sign to the footy club. Ignore it at your peril collingwood

Its only one game, were 7-5 in 6th spot and still have plenty of years in the window, i think this prediction is a little harsh but will probably only last until we win our next game!

Not THAT disappointed with the result.

*Collingwood too focussed on Fevola. Browny simply had no assistance
*Carlton's very best is not much better than our very worst
*We've been UP for a while and was due to drop a game
*Pebbles, Presti, Holland, Lonie to come back into our best lineup when all fit & firing.

Just another blockbuster where opposition fires up

Remove this Banner Ad

You pies supporters need to ease up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back