Your top annoying AFL personalities.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 19, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
There's no wrong answers. Post your 10 most annoying people associated with the AFL with a short comment.

1. Bill Brownless- a clown's clown. His first wife dumped him because he is a douchebag yet he still earns $200,000 a year being a clown.

2.Tom Morris- so connected to the private Melbourne old boys school system even his Trump support and homophibic slurs couldn't finish his career.

3.Tony Jones- this sex pest is disgusting in every way yet still anchors TV shows.

4. Jeanne Pratt- gets the best tickets in town all because she has a truckload of money. Also friends with the 'paper bag' Elliot family.

5. Shane Crawford- still trying to eke out a career advertising anything AFL related with his big mouth opened and wearing a jesters outfit.
Currently flogging betting sites.

6. Nathen Brown- collects big money from Tabcorp giving the worst losing tips ever seen to man. Claims to be metrosexual .

7.Gary Lyon- constantly talks shite , works for sportsbet, steals wives , racist remarks past as a player, sanctimonious, got Mark Neeld to Melbourne, knows nothing about the modern game.

8.Chris Scott- sour, entitled and arrogant. Thinks he can rort the system to top up his list.

9.Kane Cornes- a constant spout of verbal diarrhea. Targets injured players and bullies AFL players without consequence.

10. Jack Ginnivan- the smartass troll who cries wolf whenever challenged. Hides behind his mum and even though he's a 22yo, calls himself a boy still.

Richmond supporters. Also LOL:

8.Chris Scott- sour, entitled and arrogant. Thinks he can rort the system to top up his list.

Elmer is a favourite for flog of the year and alcoholic of the year or so I have read.

No no he has reformed

In'Shallah I have promised to be at my most dignified and restrained self this evening. About to do a Salat (prayer) in fact to give me the strength and guidance from Allah to do so.

End of the day, I am only answerable to God when all is said and done.

You can laugh/mock me all you want, but would probably be in jail by now if it wasn't for my faith and moral values/restraint Islam has given me..

Faith and belief is far more important than football or anything else on this planet. I will not let myself down by becoming a toxic hatefilled sod.like I was during our last game vs Collingwood.

I have changed and evolved as a human being.

He only wishes death on Zionist infidels now

1 Aristotle Pickett annoying Bay Spanner

2. Brian Taylor * wit of the highest order and homophobic moran

3 Chief Making life impossible for me to get a beloved Boston Celtics champions badge to my profile; even if I am willing to pay 50 or so dollarydoos for it

4. Tony Jones - Bitter right wing political scumbag who still cannot get over his unrequited love Poo Richards was not elevated to Legend Status despite Poo being a total crab of a player

5.Sam McClure given fellow Carlton supporter and so called breaking news experts like myself a bad My breaking news reports from my old DVB peace account had far more hits than misses than SlMack.

6. Jobe Watson In all honesty I don't mind Jobe, he is pretty good at the special comments business and I feel like he should have kept his brownlow, just included him him here to annoy zackah

7 Gerard Whatley - Sanctimonious Geelong loving puritan who has never had a root in his life (like certain other Geelong flogs on this forum)

8. Adam Cooney where to begin with this bum

9. Matthew Richardson, spiteful, vindictive clown who was a total loser of a player

10. St Kilda's cry baby President Fred Basset (or whatever his name is, absolute clown)

Good call on Brian Taylor who consistantly calls goals which aren't goals and frequently disparages umpires even when they are 100% correct.
Jobe Watson is not a good special comments man but he is good at nepotism and is good at encouraging 18 yo kids to take injections of drugs in offsite sheds.

But Elmo wants the entire half million population of Tel Aviv wiped off the map too…

1 Aristotle Pickett annoying Bay Spanner

2. Brian Taylor * wit of the highest order and homophobic moran

3 Chief Making life impossible for me to get a beloved Boston Celtics champions badge to my profile; even if I am willing to pay 50 or so dollarydoos for it

4. Tony Jones - Bitter right wing political scumbag who still cannot get over his unrequited love Poo Richards was not elevated to Legend Status despite Poo being a total crab of a player

5.Sam McClure given fellow Carlton supporter and so called breaking news experts like myself a bad My breaking news reports from my old DVB peace account had far more hits than misses than SlMack.

6. Jobe Watson In all honesty I don't mind Jobe, he is pretty good at the special comments business and I feel like he should have kept his brownlow, just included him him here to annoy zackah

7 Gerard Whatley - Sanctimonious Geelong loving puritan who has never had a root in his life (like certain other Geelong flogs on this forum)

8. Adam Cooney where to begin with this bum

9. Matthew Richardson, spiteful, vindictive clown who was a total loser of a player

10. St Kilda's cry baby President Fred Basset (or whatever his name is, absolute clown)

Congrats, this is the best TT melt impression I have ever seen 👏 Well done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But Elmo wants the entire half million population of Tel Aviv wiped off the map too…

Congrats, this is the best TT melt impression I have ever seen 👏 Well done
Netanyahu bombs hospitals and kills kids and treats Paelestinians like sub human scum. A lot of Jews hate far right Netanyahu.
But back to the topic:
11.Tony Shaw- we don't care for your opinion on current affairs so shut your midget pie hole.

12.Darcy Moore- lacks the manhood and character to come out of the closet to make it easier for all the othet gay people playing AFL.

This is not the SRP board

Congrats AP on another locked/divvied fred

This is not the SRP board

Congrats AP on another locked/divvied fred
All I'm asking is for your top 10 AFL douchebags.

Lol still a shit name..

And yes i don't believe anything close to 6 million perished during that time. I have read and studied many well researched books and documents about that period in the time (David Irving an excellent scholar for one)

There is proof (albeit underground) that many of the so called WW2 concentration camps didn't happen.

Why do you think scholars/historians who try question the aftermath/death count of the Holocaust are censored (at best) or worst arrested/silenced ?

If Their accusations were fake/without credibility, they should be allowed to air views surely ?
That's enough mate.

15. Sonja Hood- would defend Clarko and Tarryn Thomas bashing an old lady then say she is really sick with a disease to avoid the flak.
This from a club that ostracised the greatest player in AFL history because he had a brief affair with a willing vixen. Only at North Melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your top annoying AFL personalities.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back