Usage for hash tag: 1pick

1. Woolly Mammoth

Opinion Commentary & Media VII

And Hodge was an unusual situation as Hawthorn traded with Freo for the #1pick, had Freo turned down that offer and taken Hodge there is every chance that Hodge doesn't play in a flag for the Dockers.
  2. E

Coach Luke Beveridge & the Dogs - is his time up? Where are they at?

Imagine how bleak things would look without their 2 gun father sons and their NGA #1pick.
  3. JB1989

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 23

...out too in the 1st half! Wish they let him go to us.... Hawk fans will have a very frustrating year of footy to watch but atleast one positive is that they might get the #1pick.... They might win a game here and there but it wouldn't surprise me if they had a 10 game losing streak at some point.
  4. Intothewind

Prediction Best 22 in 2022

...back to normal next year, partly because I like going down to have a look, but also its the best way to sort out the best 22. We are in no rush next year, so the kids can work there way into the team through VFL form. Not JHF of course! We got to show off our #1pick from the first bounce...
  5. johncitizen

List Mgmt. Trade and F/A - Part 3

Would GWS give us #1pick for Sidebottom and Elliott? Throw in Sier if need be 🤣
  6. Turbocat

Rumour GFC 2020 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists

...selection pressure. Take GWS .. Hopper, Green, Caldwell and who knows how many others, and they have had several failures. Imagine if we had #1pick and have taken McCartin. That anyone has to defend CS cause he was taken top 20 of the back of one preseason game shows to me we have our...
  7. A11dAtP0w3R

NFL 2019 NFL - Week 6

In fact, send Beckham to Washington in a package for Trent Williams. That'll help against the Nick Bosa's of the world in the future, rather than having your #1pick QB have his blindside "protected" by Greg Robinson.
  8. Turbocat

Club Focus Adelaide 2020 - Hinge, Thilthorpe, Pedlar, Cook, Berry, Rowe, Hately

...Kelly and Billings were known in their year and Cripps went at 13.. Its rare that the kid most think is 1 becomes the best player from that draft. Perhap they just want to spread their chances , perhaps they have liked what Port did.. Would you prefer to trade with Gold Coast to get the...
Back