Usage for hash tag: 1st

1. S

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

...sure lower ranked teams might turn to youth a little more than teams competing at the top end but it still doesn't diminish the propensity for 1st & 2nd round draftees to play and to play early. why should we exclude academy & FS kids ..don't we have at least 2 or 3 eligible this year that we...
  2. J

List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part I

...WM (#11 based value) Norf want Hill and need picks. They get Hill. (Full income) (#19 based value) #19 (from trading Nas) #27 2rd rnd We get #1st rnd Tarryn Thomas Using Norfs first rnd pick 1st pick Ashcroft F/S 3000pts 2nd pick Cam McKenzie 2500pts Cam McKenzie is Academy Player =...
  3. The acurate one

Past #19: Josh Walker - drafted #23 '11 RD (GFC) - traded to BLFC end '15 - signed by NM as DFA end '19 - 54 NM gms/6 NM gls

...we can't help ourselves and play him weekly regardless. Although we will need to find room in our side in 2023 for Cunners, Comben, Bonar, 2022 #1st pick, Phillips and hopefully a mid season pick up ( tonight). I realise not all of those guys play his position or in the backline but...
  4. RookiePick

Autopsy The Phoenix Thread - Where Do We Start? (Rebuild)

I prefer to think of us as the #1st worst club tbh.
  5. sunny3193

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Thread - Part III

So, for 2022 we currently have: 1 #1st RDP, 1 #2nd RDP, 1 #3rd RDP, 2 #4th RDP. 😎😎😎
  6. The Old Dark Navy's

Opinion Best 22 for 2022

Williamson Jones Kemp Williams Weitering Saad Walsh Cripps Stocker Martin C Curnow Docherty Honey McKay Silvagni De Koning Kennedy Cuningham Carroll McGovern Newman #1st round draft pick/trade Unsure: LOB Plowman Dow - all down to intensity and how they kick on in that regard after this review.
  7. kool kangas

Preview 2021 AFL National Draft | NM - #1, #20, #42, #47,#72, #77, #95

...but also more supporters. Everything seems to be heading in the right direction so why would we put in a road block. "If" Adelaide were to receive horne from us l would want their #1st pick this and next year, their 2nd next year plus a player maybe Himmleberg or Fogerty...and that is only "IF"
  8. TENACIOUS

List Mgmt. 2021 List Management

If I was doing a 2022 best 22 there are still holes we need to fill... Think our main areas of need are Athletic #1st Ruck or an #2nd Ruck Forward - Levi Replacement KPD - Jones Replacement Wings - with elite footskills Mids - 2 way runners with elite footskills Lockdown Defender Option 1...
  9. ClarkeM

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 12: Dragons FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Ljp86's Lair

#12th on the ladder #1st in the hearts of all Sweet FA fans <3
  10. King Corey

List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st (#9) & 4th (#64) 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

I get where you're coming from mate but we just have to hold on and see. It's going to be: Caleb Serong vs 2020 #1st Rounder Flynn Perez 2020 #2nd Rounder Now if you really don't want to torture yourself, hope that hawthorn don't pull an ace with our pick #21 that we handed over for the...
  11. CASEYS9420

Rance Retirement

This is hilarious, how salty are AFL oppo fans, Rance is still trending #1st on Twitter 😂 🤣 😂
  12. simonoz

Competitions SBBFL Team Lists Thread 2019

...Lyons Mid Bris Alex Rance KPB Rich Tyler Brown Def Coll Caleb Graham R GCS 2020 Trades 1. Sam Draper ESS RCK/Charlie Ballard GCS KD/2021 ND #1st Round traded to Orasio for Bailey Smith WBD F/M and Jack Gunston HAW KF (Jan 24, 2020) 2. Chayce Jones ADE FWD traded to Left_Billings for Tim...
  13. Mac Daddy17

List Mgmt. Pick 9

Here’s a left field idea swap #9 to Adel for future #1st #23 and #28. Use #23 on Dow Use #28 De Koning Bringing the 2 brothers together and extra trade bait for next year Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
  14. reload141

Traded Paddy Ryder [traded to St Kilda with Dougal Howard]

Yep. Ports #1st rounder and Ryder for Orazio and a 3rd.
Back