Usage for hash tag: 3rd

1. Hawkinspired

Game Day Round 2, 2024: Hawthorn v Melbourne, MCG 4.35pm

...clearances and many players didn’t play to the standard we have come to expect. - Despite the above we had 19 marks inside 50 which has us equal 3rd highest result in the season so far. Melbourne have a far better back line and won’t allow this but I’ll be very interested to see what this...
  2. dazbroncos

Game Day Match Sim vs Hawthorn - Daz can’t be effed making a new one

SAV again... #3rd intercept nark. GO Catters
  3. Exe Gesis

Teams Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

...That is a reasonable question, but that is more coaching and players, not Jerry's fault per se. He did everything for the season, say, got them #3rd seed, so this loss is suddenly his fault because he failed to do something this week? No...it's the coaches and players. So, McCarthy for an...
  4. sunny3193

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Thread - Part III

So, for 2022 we currently have: 1 #1st RDP, 1 #2nd RDP, 1 #3rd RDP, 2 #4th RDP. 😎😎😎
  5. B

Toast Round 2 = Carlton 85-106 Collingwood

...Clearances (12-17) Adams 8 Sidebottom 2 Sier 1 Grundy 1 Top 5 Pressure Acts (from the mid group) Crisp 25 - #1 on the ground Adams 20 - #3rd at Pies T,Brown 19 - #4th " Pendles 15 - #5th " Grundy 14 - #6th (equal) Breakdown by Quarter - Q1 Crisp 10 (5w, 5i) T.Brown 10 wing Adams 6 Sier 6...
  6. RU_

Contenders and Pretenders 2019 ( edited - Page 32 current discussion ) Are Richmond now the team to beat?

Let’s just put into perspective as well: we have lost to: Collingwood, Essendon, Fremantle, Carlton and the Bulldogs. #3rd, #7th, #9th, #13th and #16th. How do we have a ‘soft draw’ when we have beaten majority of the top 8 currently. Including I believe 3 weeks of travelling in a row...
Back