Usage for hash tag: 7:

1. dajesmac

Phantom Draft 2021 True Footy Draft Thread (Mock + Content)

...and their historical retention issues, they'll avoid him. They need match winners, and they'll take this Greene-like medium forward in Rachele. #7: Hawthorn Matthew Johnson (WA) 192cm MID The Hawks would be eyeing Callaghan but are rumoured to be considering genuine...
  2. Godzke

Competitions 2020 Draft Nostradamus

Pick #2: North bid JUH (WBD matched) Pick #7: Ess bid Lachie Jones (PA matched) Pick #8: will Phillips Pick #9: tanner bruhn Pick #10: zach Reid Pick #34: Cody Brand (bid matched) Pick #43: Josh Eyre (bid matched) Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  3. Duckworth

Competitions 2020 Draft Nostradamus

...the line for who people want. Make your predictions here. I think it's up to 6 selections in total. Just predictions please, comments go in the draft watch thread. Pick #6: Riley Thilthorpe Pick #7: Archie Perkins Pick #8: Finlay Macrae Pick #44: Henry Walsh Pick #77: Cody Brand Pick #85...
  4. B

Bluemour Melting Pot XXIV

...downgrade #7 + #27 for #13 + #16 Or we offer #27 + a player they would want (Kennedy or JSOS) There are 2 reasons we shouldn't let go of pick #7: 1 - keep it to trade for an A grade mid, possibly combined with our 2021 1st if it's a Merrett, Wines, Oliver type 2 - use it to hopefully draft...
  5. Tigerturbulance

Podcast Who Let the Dogs Out; Miggs & Blacky; pg159 #3965

...Torch. The views expressed are not necessarily those of the producers and we take no responsibility for the fall out from this show. Episode #7: Metalcrusher Any resemblance to the following is coincidental: Tony Lynn 15 Blacky NaturalDisaster BRAB Antonio BlueVein WaynesWorld19 Ant Bear...
  6. Dinsdale

Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 8 - Coney Island Warriors vs Gumbies FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Dinsdale disaster survival tip #7: If i stop posting mid-tip you know something has gone disastrously wrong, save yourse
  7. NaturalDisaster

Media The NaturalDisaster Disaster and subsequent fun times thread

...#4: Please refresh my memory? Not like me to ignore pleas. #5: Can't argue with that. #6: I've hosted a lot of good games, free of error. #7: The Furies were far better under my reign, than they have been post my reign. #8: I can't argue with this, I am currently awardless :( I blame _Cayz_
  8. samFFC

Mega Thread 2019 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread #2

...back) - top 20 3. Bergman (small forward, outside mid) - top 20 3. Taheny (small forward) - 20-30 So running the venn diagram of all of that: #7: Robertson - combination of BPA and WA top prospect #10: I don't think we take Jackson here, so we either (a) reach with Sharp or Rivers, (b) take...
  9. Tonga Bob

Opinion Nic Nat is just Kepler Bradley, with dreads.

Fun Fact #6: one is draft pick number 2, the other is draft pick number 69 *turns to camera and winks* Fun Fact #7: one is a famous astronomer, the other isn't Fun Fact #8: both are in extraordinary shape considering how long they've been out of the game
  10. Flawed Genius

Mod. Notice All Player Watch threads & Past Player archive

...(Atu Bosenavulagi): Player Watch - #15: Atu Bosenavulagi # 16 (Aiden Bonar): Player Watch - #16: Aiden Bonar # 17 (Lachie Young): Player Watch - #17: Lachie Young # 18 Hugh Greenwood: Player Watch - #18: Hugh Greenwood - joins North as a DFA - two year deal - Welcome Hugh # 19 (Josh Walker)...
Back