Media The NaturalDisaster Disaster and subsequent fun times thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
A fun way to pass the off season while we wait for the qooty to start.

Post a NaturalDisaster **** up in here and I'll turn it into a fun game.

GAME #1: Blankety Blanks

There is a word, or more, missing from this quote

I can 99% of the insults you throw at me, but I won’t take being compared to Wayneo. Meet me in the car park, campaigner.

I can......... 99% of the insults you throw at me, but I won’t take being compared to Wayneo.

Please enter your answers below.

Best answer wins a prize

A fun way to pass the off season while we wait for the qooty to start.

Post a NaturalDisaster fu** up in here and I'll turn it into a fun game.

GAME #1: Blankety Blanks

There is a word, or more, missing from this quote

I can......... 99% of the insults you throw at me, but I won’t take being compared to Wayneo.

Please enter your answers below.

Best answer wins a prize
Is it a good prize ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can fap off to 99% of the insults you throw at me, but I won’t take being compared to Wayneo.

.... Can SIMULTANEOUSLY FLAP AND FAP AT .....

Attention Harvey Manfrenjensenden

Dear Otto,

You have embarked on a project, the scale and complexity of which has not been seen before in the Sweet FA.

To help your efforts, I suggest you break down the subject into component roles. Of course they will overlap into a chaotic mess but I guess that is the essence of the subject at hand.

#1 General banter in match and media threads.
#2 His ill fated but famous career as a media thread maker. I am sure Elton Johns Wig will help out on that.
#3 His career on the Qooty field - a career characterised by a meteoric rise to the oxygen deprived heights of mediocrity.
#4 His role as match host also attracts controversy. Just this year he stuffed the Wonders and was unresponsive to well argued pleas for a re-sim. During this episode he admitted error then buried his head in the sand.
#5 Many cheered and others groaned when the Heads of the joint appointed him as a moderator
#6 Another slightly more obscure aspect is his career in the Sweet FA branch of WereWolf where as well as participating he has also hosted games. The one game he hosted I experienced was a mix of error, effort and hilarity.
#7 I understand before he started at the Hawks, he captained the Furies. Ruour has it this ended in turmoil.
#8 The final category is that of Awards and the absence of recognition his achievements so richly deserve.

I can be compared to Wayneo in 99% of the insults you throw at me, but I won’t take being compared to Wayneo.

#2 His ill fated but famous career as a media thread maker. I am sure Elton Johns Wig will help out on that.
#3 His career on the Qooty field - a career characterised by a meteoric rise to the oxygen deprived heights of mediocrity.
#4 His role as match host also attracts controversy. Just this year he stuffed the Wonders and was unresponsive to well argued pleas for a re-sim. During this episode he admitted error then buried his head in the sand.
#5 Many cheered and others groaned when the Heads of the joint appointed him as a moderator
#6 Another slightly more obscure aspect is his career in the Sweet FA branch of WereWolf where as well as participating he has also hosted games. The one game he hosted I experienced was a mix of error, effort and hilarity.
#7 I understand before he started at the Hawks, he captained the Furies. Ruour has it this ended in turmoil.
#8 The final category is that of Awards and the absence of recognition his achievements so richly deserve.

Let's see
#1: That is the poster knighted best match thread poster from S23 thank you very much.
#2: I don't have a high level of persistence :(
#3: Can't argue with this, my best seasons were S23 and this season and even then, I was mediocre.
#4: Please refresh my memory? Not like me to ignore pleas.
#5: Can't argue with that.
#6: I've hosted a lot of good games, free of error.
#7: The Furies were far better under my reign, than they have been post my reign.
#8: I can't argue with this, I am currently awardless :( I blame _Cayz_

Attention Harvey Manfrenjensenden

Dear Otto,

You have embarked on a project, the scale and complexity of which has not been seen before in the Sweet FA.

To help your efforts, I suggest you break down the subject into component roles. Of course they will overlap into a chaotic mess but I guess that is the essence of the subject at hand.

It's a case by case basis.

This game ends when a new game is made and I declare a winner.

Try not to over complicate it

Let's see
#1: That is the poster knighted best match thread poster from S23 thank you very much.
#2: I don't have a high level of persistence :(
#3: Can't argue with this, my best seasons were S23 and this season and even then, I was mediocre.
#4: Please refresh my memory? Not like me to ignore pleas.
#5: Can't argue with that.
#6: I've hosted a lot of good games, free of error.
#7: The Furies were far better under my reign, than they have been post my reign.
#8: I can't argue with this, I am currently awardless :( I blame _Cayz_

Go **** yourself.

(No context and I'm not reading he thread but I see you tagged me).

Go fu** yourself.

(No context and I'm not reading he thread but I see you tagged me).

Read it and contribute to Harvey's questions. ND is deflecting with embarrassment from all the positive feedback he expects to receive.

I can muster up a chubby for 99% of the insults you throw at me, but I won’t take being compared to Wayneo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media The NaturalDisaster Disaster and subsequent fun times thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back