Usage for hash tag: 8:

1. dajesmac

Phantom Draft 2021 True Footy Draft Thread (Mock + Content)

...but are rumoured to be considering genuine inside mids in Hobbs and Johnson. Johnson gets the nod due to his size and late season form. #8: Fremantle Josh Ward (VIC) 181cm MID Despite the retention issues of late, Fremantle take the risk on Ward as the best...
  2. Dory_77

MFC Re-Draft (1990-2020) | DRAFT DONE

For my double up I'll take Pick #8: Jeff White and... Pick #9: Adem Yze Back to Topkent
  3. Rioli8217

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 4 - Coney Island Warriors vs Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Fun facts about matter #8: Matter matters as without matter we wouldn't matter.
  4. Loonerty

Hottest 100 of 2020

So in the end I had: #141: Hockey Dad - In This State #109: Phoebe Bridgers - Kyoto #31: San Cisco - Reasons #8: The Jungle Giants - Sending Me Ur Loving #5: Tame Impala - Lost In Yesterday A little surprised that the Paranoid Android LAV didn't get into the 200 but not overly surprised with...
  5. Godzke

Competitions 2020 Draft Nostradamus

Pick #2: North bid JUH (WBD matched) Pick #7: Ess bid Lachie Jones (PA matched) Pick #8: will Phillips Pick #9: tanner bruhn Pick #10: zach Reid Pick #34: Cody Brand (bid matched) Pick #43: Josh Eyre (bid matched) Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  6. Duckworth

Competitions 2020 Draft Nostradamus

...the line for who people want. Make your predictions here. I think it's up to 6 selections in total. Just predictions please, comments go in the draft watch thread. Pick #6: Riley Thilthorpe Pick #7: Archie Perkins Pick #8: Finlay Macrae Pick #44: Henry Walsh Pick #77: Cody Brand Pick #85...
  7. Tigerturbulance

Podcast Who Let the Dogs Out; Miggs & Blacky; pg159 #3965

...uncensored, unleashed and turning the torch up on SFA identities. Sit back and enjoy as they melt in the hot seat under Turbos Torch. Episode #8: Antonio BlueVein Ned_Flanders TheInjuryFactory pantsredacted WaynesWorld19 Golumless AceAndy Norma Lee Ava Harvey Manfrenjensenden Elton Johns...
  8. NaturalDisaster

Media The NaturalDisaster Disaster and subsequent fun times thread

...#4: Please refresh my memory? Not like me to ignore pleas. #5: Can't argue with that. #6: I've hosted a lot of good games, free of error. #7: The Furies were far better under my reign, than they have been post my reign. #8: I can't argue with this, I am currently awardless :( I blame _Cayz_
  9. A

2019 AFL draft - Jackson at 3, Pickett at 12 and Rivers at 32

...but have seen a fair bit of Dylan Stephens and Will Gould. Here are my opinions if anyone cares: I'd be happy with at #3: Young, Serong. At #8: Kemp, Stephens, Weightman, Gould (maybe a low ceiling but can have an instant impact). Young and Stephens look like quality kicks with speed, but...
  10. Tonga Bob

Opinion Nic Nat is just Kepler Bradley, with dreads.

Fun Fact #6: one is draft pick number 2, the other is draft pick number 69 *turns to camera and winks* Fun Fact #7: one is a famous astronomer, the other isn't Fun Fact #8: both are in extraordinary shape considering how long they've been out of the game
  11. Flawed Genius

Mod. Notice All Player Watch threads & Past Player archive

...Rd12 GotY winner # 7 (Jack Ziebell): https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/7-jack-ziebell-part-ii-©.1173876/ # 8 (Bailey Scott): Player Watch - #8: Bailey Scott - extends contract to end of 2022 # 9 (Luke Davies-Uniacke): Player Watch - #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - signs two year contract...
Back