Usage for hash tag: ATG

1. Crimson Azure

Game Day Round 23 vs. Gold Coast @ People First Stadium - Saturday, 1:45pm AEST

I’m here for any #ATG needs.
  2. stEdy

Preview Changes vs Power

Yeah, I thought he and Hore had a dip, given we were getting trounced out of the middle. #ATG I remember Howes winning some good contests when out of position, I was actually quite impressed with his composure. Don't understand his dropping.
  3. A11dAtP0w3R

Review Dees v Western Fail Dogs: the Good, Bag and Ugly - Woof

Need an #ATG supporter to tell us that our ball movement is looking the best it has all season to their eye .
  4. A11dAtP0w3R

Game Day Round 20 vs. GWS @ MCG – Saturday, 7:30 pm AEST

I love a #ATG flex myself CN
  5. stEdy

Preview Changes/Preview - Round 19 vs. Fremantle

#ATG!!
  6. 4

Review Dees v Brad's Bummers: the Good, Bady * Fugly

First #ATG win at the G for over a decade for me lads, I'll watch the replay later I am pissed as a newt. Up the ****ing DEE'S
  7. Demon Attack

Review Help, We've Lost Biff. Dees vs. Eagles: The Good, The Bad, and The Youf

...to help the crowd MAKE SOME NOISE free clappy sticks sponsored by Don's Smallgoods were given out with hot dogs.:love: Slow start to the ATG experience with Will Verrall and Jed Adams getting interviewed. They have half a personality combined. One of them said "the two pillars of our game...
  8. stEdy

Player Watch #31: Bayley ‘Slick’ Fritsch

Being #ATG it was the worst I'd ever seen him play. Got beaten hands down in contests by Jackson Archer who's a battler. Tried to sag off the contest a few times and Archer just went the ball and won it. Was terrible. He doesn't look like his head is in the game at the moment. How about that...
  9. Demon Attack

Review Dees v Norf - the Good, Bad & Fugly and a Happy Norf to you all

...Unfortunately, digital Salem is a lot faster than real life subbed out Salem and he won easily. The crowd did not MAKE SOME NOISE but there was an insane amount of aggressive seagulls hunting chippies in the stands. And that's this weeks #ATG report from your friendly reporter, Demon Attack.
  10. Demon Attack

Review Dees v the Aints: the Good, Bad & Fugly

...Dash the punter absolutely smoked Langdon. Conned Robbo into getting a headstart and never looked back. Schache was also interviewed and is a)alive and b)injured apparently. Can't wait for his retirement lap of honour. That is this week's #ATG report for your friendly reporter, Demon Attack.
  11. Bluelegs

Game Day Round 11 v. Euro-Yroke @ MCG - Sunday 26 May, 3.20PM AEST

Can we get a #volumecheck from those #ATG
  12. 4

Review Dees v Eagles and the Ghost of Murray Wrensted: the Good, Bad & Fugly

Was #ATG and it was a miserable experience in person, Reid is an absolute star and the locals go bananas every time he's near it. Never seen so many Melbourne tackles broken, it looked like a team on the up VS a team on the down. Best part was the the Eagles fans tbh, I reckon the couple years...
  13. Topkent

Review Dees v Handbaggers – The Good, Bad & Ugly

I thought you #ATG me then lol I might watch again as well, 5 things I remember from him in the last 2 long bombs after a mark and free kick into the 50 Caught holding the ball Not putting his body on the line in front of Close when Cameron kicked to him ( maybe he couldn't, but I felt like he...
  14. Topkent

MVP Votes v Brisbane - Round 5, 2024

#ATG
  15. Lord Nev

Review Dees v the Western Bulldogs & the Ghost of Scragger – the Good, Bady & Fugly

...But to be fair, he didn't give up, he and Billings were the two who ran hard both ways and covered a lot of ground. UGLY - Fritsch. Yet to watch the replay, but #ATG he was just terrible. No effort. No leads. Just wanted the easy stuff and even when he got those he shanked them. Horrendous.
  16. LeverPuller

Game Day Round 0 (that's ZERO) v. Sydney Swans @ SCG, 7.30PM AEST

#ATG Typical Sydney humidity, lots of cloud coming in. Rain was about 90mins drive away - might be a bit around early. Most importantly a bar right behind the Melbourne section.
  17. Headless

Universal Love Melbourne's second team thread (Giants 🥳)

I was hoping you'd be #ATG. :thumbsdownv1:
  18. stEdy

AFLW Qualifying Final v. North Melbourne @ IKON Park, Sunday 3.05PM

Should be a cracking game. I'll be #ATG
  19. A11dAtP0w3R

List Mgmt. 2023 Draft/Trade/FA thread

...live or at training but I've watched a couple of Brown's match compilations and I sure don't believe he's anywhere near as bad of a kick as #ATG expert Danster thinks he is. Seems a guy who's a neat enough kick over 25 to 35ms and aware of his limitations to me. Weighted a couple of...
  20. A11dAtP0w3R

List Mgmt. 2023 Draft/Trade/FA thread

Don't listen to his drivel. He just wants to big note himself as an #ATG and pretend he's better than you.
  21. Dory_77

Opinion Worst Melbourne losses you've seen

Worst loss witnessed #ATG probably the Brisbane final last year. Could see us bottling it from a mile away, coughing up a goal in the last 30s of each quarter. Worst performance wise probably 186? Most emotional losses were probably Neale's last game v Bombers and the 1-pt Pies loss in 2010...
  22. Dory_77

Game Day SEMI FINAL V. CARLTON, 7.50PM @ MCG

Ready to pump up the noise #ATG?
  23. C

Game Day QUALIFYING FINAL V COLLINGWOOD, 7:20PM @ MCG

#ATG - it looks like we've done for. (don't know, maybe we look better on TV)
  24. Game Day QUALIFYING FINAL V COLLINGWOOD, 7:20PM @ MCG

Am confirmed #ATG several goats deep and can report good vibes and camaraderie all round amongst Demons faithful (we outnumber Pies 3:2 in the MCC). Am sensing a lot of nervous and anxious tension from Collingwood supporters though. Further reports to come
  25. Crimson Azure

Can the #ATG alliance check in please? We may need your astute observations that us common folk at home can't offer.
  26. Game Day QUALIFYING FINAL V COLLINGWOOD, 7:20PM @ MCG

#ATG and it’s ****ing pissing down now. At this rate it clears by first bounce (hopefully)
  27. Toump Ass

Found myself next to a genuine psycopath #ATG a few years ago. Soon as Viney ran onto the field he leaned over the fence and yelled at the top of his lungs: “F&$KING KILL SOMEONE VINEY!!! F&@KING KILL SOMEONE!!!!” and didn’t stop for a good two minutes, he was still going when I moved seats 😂...
  28. The Dr

Preview Preview/changes v. Collingwood @ MCG - Qualifying Final

Good call. 2000 prelim probably; also the Geelong elimination final just because finals were so new to us and I was so desperate not to get knocked out week 1. But yeah this might top it all #ATG Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Back