Review Dees v Western Fail Dogs: the Good, Bag and Ugly - Woof

Remove this Banner Ad

Friends, whatever might happen to you in life - you might have no hair, a bad wife, no cash and a dead-end job where you're the human mattress at Barwon Prison on a nightly basis - no matter what happens, you can always re-live Clayton Oliver's Fist of God Goal from 3Q 2021 - an eternal victory as the Romans would say. Fail Dogs by plenty but it matters little in the face of such plenitude. Share your thoughts after the game.

Club mass-deleting comments again

Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

A half fit Gawn was somehow still better than three quarters of the team.

Good efforts from Rivers, Langdon, JVR and Fritta as well. May was looking good until subbed off. Kozzy OK.

Awful effort from our contested ball winners.

Melk with one of his invisible specials, and pretty much everyone else was completely ineffective.

TMac went full spud mode.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How ****ing out of touch do you have to be to post this shit after a season ending belting 😂
From talking flags to giving out 2013 encouragement awards in the same season. Club is such a shambles

As i mentioned in the Oliver thread, had the chance early from a hospital handball to barrel a player legally and did more to avoid tackling than doing. Summed it up though. We looked soft, frustrated and the amount of whinging to the umpires in the second half was at an elite high as show by the captain

A half fit Gawn was somehow still better than three quarters of the team.

Good efforts from Rivers, Langdon, JVR and Fritta as well. May was looking good until subbed off. Kozzy OK.

Awful effort from our contested ball winners.

Melk with one of his invisible specials, and pretty much everyone else was completely ineffective.

TMac went full spud mode.
The only thing i will say about tmac is he looked like the only campaigner that at least looked invested out there

The only thing i will say about tmac is he looked like the only campaigner that at least looked invested out there
Apart from that second effort to try and touch the ball on the goal line, ****ing piss weak.

The worst part is they should have belted us by more. By the time this game gets to a footy show on a sunday or monday it'll be quickly forgotten about and once again no one will be talking about goody

Oh and ****ing shout out to Nathan Buckley who at half time said our dump clearing kicks are or looked coached, only for Lewis and Lyon to shoot him down

Absolutely they're coached. Please put him on a fox game when we're playing please

Anyone heading to Mt Bulla instead of next weeks game? I’m coming over for my birthday and I’d be grateful to use your tickets. Reciprocal deal if you need seats to any game at Adelaide oval in the future Crows/Port (including gather round) as I have Adelaide oval memberships.

Tough year for the dees but you got a flag I guess 🤷‍♂️. We have nothing to show from the Hinkley era. I remember being at the G in his first game as coach when we flogged you when you were garbage. 11 years on you have a flag, we don’t. Just some perspective after a tough year.

This is what's infuriating about the scrape into 8th and be grateful gang. **** that. We're so damn average a 50 point loss doesn't even register to me it's just a meh..
Even the young players like Koz and Rivers look stifled.
I don't see young guns coming through, I see a shit average team playing shit average footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dees v Western Fail Dogs: the Good, Bag and Ugly - Woof

Remove this Banner Ad

Back