Usage for hash tag: beartodream

1. MWPP

Official Team Thread 🎰 Las Vegas Bears S38 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ 🎰 Testy Look Here
    Threadmarks: Round 4 Review

...game behind us as quickly as possible. The main positive is that there is plenty of upside /sources of improvement for our S36 GF rematch against the Gumbies this week. Miraculously, we also remain in the 8 despite the 2nd worst % in the league and the only way from here is up as we...
  2. MWPP

Official Match Thread Season 37, First Elimination Final: West Coast Wonders v Las Vegas Bears at The Colosseum

...I was wrong - you’re a good bunch and have some promising rookies in Pamcake1 and BFew I’m sure you’ll enjoy the Mad Monday and week off To my Bears teammates -we did it for Joshy and Ronnie and can continue #beartodream Time for that sizzler afterparty before we regroup ahead of next...
  3. MWPP

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 10 - Dragons FFC v Las Vegas Bears @ Ljp86's Lair

Thanks for the week Dragons To our fans - I had honestly begun to struggle to #beartodream, but you guys never lost hope I hope you feel better soon Pie 4 Life
  4. MWPP

Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 8: Las Vegas Bears vs Roys FFC at The Stadium in the Sky

Was it all an elaborate dream? I Dont Care / no judgement if it was since we pride ourselves on our ability to #beartodream
  5. MWPP

Official Team Thread 🐻 Las Vegas Bears S37 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ 🎰 Congrats Millky95 B&F Winner

...Millko form an all-class bench B: Miguel Sanchez - JoshWoodenSpoon - hilly HB: Test Tickle - MWPP - tony C: kane249 - Art Vandelay_ - Matera92 (C) HF: pantskyle - Quivorir - RookiePick F: Cap - brahj - Jezmiester40 FOLL: DemonJim - Dingster (VC) - Broken INT: Magruder - Millky95 #beartodream
  6. JoshWoodenSpoon

Official Match Thread Season 36 Grand Final - Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at SFA Park

...and I'm putting them in the teeth of the lawn corer. Today is a day to celebrate all of qooty, qooty at it's best. Think I'll boot it really far. That ought to work. See you out there, I'll be the one trying to get a conga line going as everyone yells at me and pushes me away. #beartodream
  7. Dingster

Official Match Thread Season 36 Grand Final - Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at SFA Park

#beartodream What a glorious day to win a flag. Lets go Bears!!
  8. JoshWoodenSpoon

Millky95 heart and soul legend!! Gonna be giving you finger guns all game. #beartodream
  9. Dingster

Official Match Thread Season 36, Second Preliminary Final: Las Vegas Bears versus Mount Buller Demons at The Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Wait this is done? I thought philreich would still be in the pre-game intro. Thanks for the week Demons and your qooty this season a return to form. Always a pleasure. Bears we #beartodream one more week.
  10. MWPP

Official Match Thread Season 36, Second Preliminary Final: Las Vegas Bears versus Mount Buller Demons at The Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

...graphic that always makes me think of our loyal , long-suffering and long serving players who have stuck around across multiple eras , through all the highs and lows We know who they are, and today is most of all, for them And for them, and our wonderful fans, we truly #beartodream and #Believe
  11. Ted Lasso

...anything is possible. Let’s go out there and make our dreams come true. Let’s go out there and win this game. Let’s go out there and show the world what it means to be a Bear. And as I always say, “Believe.” Because believing is the first step to achieving. Let’s do this, Bears! 🐻...
  12. MWPP

Despite the Vegas factor, I’ve managed to be nice this year, so I feel like I deserve more than my usual Qoal Qanta was at work earlier in the week and I gave him my Wishlist . #beartodream
  13. Dingster

Official Team Thread 🐻 Las Vegas Bears S36 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ 🎰 - Viva Las Bears - Congratulations Millky95 BnF Winner 🐻

Two more wins. Next victim Demons or Swampies then the big dance vs Gumbies or Bombers/Wonders. #beartodream
  14. JoshWoodenSpoon

Official Match Thread Season 36, Second Qualifying Final: Las Vegas Bears versus Baghdad Bombers at The Stadium in the Sky

...the time, so that's an improvement! Nah seriously was a fun week, and I hope you go hard at whoever you've got next. Maybe see ya in the Granny?? About time someone took that iDon down a peg or two. ;) Bears, keep listening to that stiff Ted Lasso, seems to be onto a good thing...
  15. MWPP

Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 9 - Las Vegas Bears vs Coney Island Warriors at The Stadium in the Sky

Good morning everyone Time to continue our #22to32 campaign as we #beartodream against the Warriors 00- Cap 1 - I Dont Care 2 - Jezmiester40 3 - Tommycash 5 - Art Vandelay_ 7 - Ok Boomer 8 - AngryRanga 9 - Cuzz09 10 - bl4ke 13 - Electronic_Renaissance (R) 14 - Test Tickle 15 - RookiePick 16 -...
  16. MWPP

Official Match Thread S32 Round 8 - Mount Buller Demons vs Las Vegas Bears at the Snow Dome (MOTR)

Good afternoon everyone :) Time to continue our #22to32 hunt as we #beartodream against the Demons 00- western Stand Warrior 1 - I Dont Care 2 - Jezmiester40 3 - Tommycash 5 - Art Vandelay_ 7 - Ok Boomer 8 - AngryRanga 9 - Cuzz09 10 - bl4ke 13 - Electronic_Renaissance (R) 14 - Test Tickle 15 -...
  17. MWPP

Official Match Thread S32 Round 7 - Las Vegas Bears vs Sin City Swamprats at The Stadium in the Sky

Aww thanks tony , JoshWoodenSpoon and everyone for your wishes :D Brightened up my morning at work (typing this on post take ward round - fun) Will have a reread tonight , sitting down Now to lift and get us the win - the best possible present :D #22to32 and #beartodream
  18. kane249

Official Match Thread S32 Round 7 - Las Vegas Bears vs Sin City Swamprats at The Stadium in the Sky

Game day, let's get it done Bears! #beartodream #mwpp150
  19. kane249

3 wins in a row, it's happening Sorry Swampies #beartodream
  20. kane249

Official Match Thread S32 Round 6: Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

2 kicks, 2 goals Efficient ;) Great win brother Bears #beartodream
Back