Official Match Thread Season 36 Grand Final - Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Passing by the gift shop? Need a last minute holiday gift?

How about a cats_09 bobblehead or maybe a Golden Barrybran bobblehead. Just $20 each.

View attachment 1869042

What better way to surprise a loved one than with a Gumbies bobblehead. Get in quick, they won't last long.​
Blue Bear Money Rain GIF by Pacific West Injury Law
i know I shouldn't but please take my money

Yeaaarrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm gonna ****in eat someone. Shout out to the Vegas Massive we be getting it done for you today. Coach said I look fresh, well-rested and focused, which is not true but I did have a Yo-Go. I think I can win! The Gumbies are tiny little runts that can barely lift up the qootball, it really is astounding they've made it this far. The Bears are mighty and haul whole alpacas up the side of Mount Buller. Glory in December, sprinkles at the salad bar. I feel it in my bones and I feel it in my oil painting, today is our day. Every stroke a winner. Test Tickle pulled off before half time. Lasso says something that makes me cry. Overpriced Cornettos. I'm finding beez's glasses and I'm putting them in the teeth of the lawn corer. Today is a day to celebrate all of qooty, qooty at it's best. Think I'll boot it really far. That ought to work. See you out there, I'll be the one trying to get a conga line going as everyone yells at me and pushes me away.

#beartodream

Ignore everything I just said.

JEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

It's OVER

I’d imagine you’d need to provide a stat Dec for that one, I can’t imagine any doctor would approve a medical certificate for that excuse
Fortunately our Bearly Legal/Pawly Represented links mean that I’ll have no trouble signing my stat dec off

For all I know I’ll be injured this evening as well as tired

Ignore everything I just said.

JEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

It's OVER
Poor Gumbies be like bill-paxton-game-over.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C8Zwnqu.png

076L6aG.png

Morning all. Today's the day. Grand Final Day!

It's crazy to think that my first Grand Final would come in my 11th season against the team I entered the league with. I still look back fondly at my rookie season with the Spam Bears and it is pretty cool that I get to share this with JoshWoodenSpoon, Test Tickle and Tandy. If only kdavva74 were still about. It is also pretty cool to think that after all this time, I get to share today with the likes of GWS Goose, beez and Chat Pile as well, who have been a huge part of my experience with the Gumbies. And then throw in a long time valued colleague in Dingster, who has been a big part of my experience behind the scenes. I'm also grateful to share this day with the likes of Matera92 and Art Vandelay_, who have always been two of my favourite posters with the Bears, MWPP, who has always approached Sweet FA in the right manner despite being a bit left field for this place, and Falconista, who has been an incredible contributor to both the Gumbies and the league in his short time here.

I hope everyone has an awesome day.

Grand Final baby!

Go Gumbies!

C8Zwnqu.png

076L6aG.png

It's crazy to think that my first Grand Final would come in my 11th season against the team I entered the league with. I still look back fondly at my rookie season with the Spam Bears and it is pretty cool that I get to share this with JoshWoodenSpoon, Test Tickle and Tandy. If only kdavva74 were still about. It is also pretty cool to think that after all this time, I get to share today with the likes of GWS Goose, beez and Chat Pile as well, who have been a huge part of my experience with the Gumbies. And then throw in a long time valued colleague in Dingster, who has been a big part of my experience behind the scenes. I'm also grateful to share this day with the likes of Matera92 and Art Vandelay_, who have always been two of my favourite posters with the Bears, MWPP, who has always approached Sweet FA in the right manner despite being a bit left field for this place, and Falconista, who has been an incredible contributor to both the Gumbies and the league in his short time here.

Grand Final baby!

Go Gumbies!
Baby Hat GIF

C8Zwnqu.png

076L6aG.png

Grand Final baby!

Go Gumbies!
Well said mate. Happy one of us gets to taste premiership glory today! Immmm pretty sure dav would be lurking around under an alias, keeping an eye on today's proceedings 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Grand Final - Gumbies FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back