Usage for hash tag: BigBigSound

1. pavstar

Game Day 2024 AFL Grand Final - Sydney Swans vs Brisbane Lions. A celebration of interstate superiority on neutral turf.

It’s clear that the wrong team from the Sydney has made it to the GF… #Big#BigBigSound
  2. Colonial

Preview Round 2 2024 – West Coast Eagles vs GWS Giants, Sunday March 24, 6.50pm AEDT, Optus Stadium

...Sunday’s match will be shown live on Fox Footy and Kayo nationally from 6:30pm EDT as well as live and free on 7mate from 6:30pm EDT in NSW and the ACT. SOCIAL MEDIA Be part of the #BigBigSound - For#BigBigSoundest news, follow @GWSGIANTS on social media: Facebook, X (Twitter) and Instagram.
  3. Sime11

Game Day 2023 Prelim Final - Collingwood vs GWS Giants, Friday 22 September, 7.50pm, MCG

another great night in Giants history regardless of the result #BigBigSound
  4. UseR2006

Autopsy 2023 Semi Final: Port Adelaide v Greater Western Sydney at Adelaide Oval, 7.10pm ACST (7.40pm AEST)

Just popping in to say Congrats, and truly hoping your mob can go all the way this year. Or at the very least show those pies the door. Definitely hearing the #BigBigSound
  5. Barrybran

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

#BigBigSound
  6. Biggie

1 qtr down #BigBigSound
  7. UseR2006

Nah , it'll be Bris v GWS for that BigBigSound
  8. jackster83

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 7 - Gold City Royals v Sin City Swamprats @ The Golden Throne

It's time to get reaquainted with the #BigBigSound memes.
  9. ams4crows

Opinion Non-Crows AFL 8 - Daddy Donuts Delivers Dream Drubbing

#BigBigSound Go the Orange team!
  10. fpm84

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2023, part I

Team #BigBigSound over here.
  11. BotsMaster

Let's go Giants! #BigBigSound
  12. BotsMaster

Absolutely :thumbsu: #BigBigSound
  13. BigVic

2023 Grand Final teams

The #BigBigSound memes will be back if this happens. We win our 16th or GWS making amends from 2019 and win their maiden flag. 2018 & 2019 losers going for the Heath Shaw Cup.
  14. K

No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Go, you #BigBigSound ! 😁
  15. Ochre

Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion V2

#BigBigSound
  16. JR82

Richmond supporters are unbearable flogs - thankfully, it will be all over soon

I don't usually go past our board on here, if posts like this are the best the BigFooty community has to offer i might keep it that way. This thread makes it easy to spot those who jumped on the #BigBigSound bandwagon leading up to the '19 GF.
  17. JR82

Oppo Camp 2020 Premiership Salt Mine

It was the exact same narrative in '19 with all the flogs that jumped on the #BigBigSound bandwagon...
  18. Rioli8217

State of Origin State of Origin XVI Round 5: Allies V Western Australia @ Cazaly’s Stadium

haha #BigBigSound more like #bigbigloss. All that hype around the song because everyone knew what was going to happen. ;)
  19. JR82

Oppo Camp 2020 Premiership Salt Mine

Wow Dimma really is building his own Dynasty team... Just on the excuses re: GWS, no1 had an issue jumping on he #BigBigSound bandwagon in the lead up to the game then pumping them up did they. Ppl are just pissed off they failed miserably. Same with the Crows, the MCG etc was never an issue in...
  20. fightingfury

Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Anyone got any #BigBigSound memes after grand final day??? 😆😆
  21. rmcq

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXV

I personally found the BBS meme pretty funny, mostly shared by non-footy Sydney people who had NFI. GWS can have their #BigBigSound. I’m happy with the #premiership2019.
  22. mad_tiggy911

Toast It’s good to be alive

#BigBigSound
  23. Marcel Proust

Loudest Crowd moments!

the Marlion Pickett goal was a #BigBigSound
  24. Marcel Proust

Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

#BigBigSound
  25. CASEYS9420

Autopsy We ****ing did it again Richmond 2019 premiers!!!!

What a Win, What a Night, Go Tiges PS Anyone seen where that #BigBigSound meme's gone? went MIA around the 2Q yesterday, cant find it
  26. Marcel Proust

Autopsy We ****ing did it again Richmond 2019 premiers!!!!

#BigBigSound
  27. RW

No Oppo Supporters 2019 General AFL Discussion

Is #BigBigSound still trending?
  28. BG__

Game Day Richmond Tigers v GWS Giants - Grand Final - Sat 28 Sep, 2:30PM AEST, MCG

THE COMEBACK IS ON #BigBigSound
  29. Diehard Saint

AFL Grand Final Grand Final, 2019: Richmond v GWS

#BigBigSound not happening sadly. Bummer.
Back