Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 7 - Dragons FFC v Gumbies FFC @ Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

I said he was partially fictional.

You'd think a guy with a Futurama avatar would figure it out from there.
richard-nixon.gif

im-ready.gif

tumblr_oq8erqqilW1qg946so3_r2_540.gif

#aroundthegrounds

SCORING SUMMARY
QTR 1 | 0:15 - Goal to Khal Drogo. (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 6
QTR 1 | 1:40 - Goal to Ygritte. (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 12
QTR 1 | 3:18 - Behind to EagleOZ (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 13
QTR 1 | 4:00 - Behind to WAG (Southern Dragons) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 12
QTR 1 | 5:17 - Behind to Ygritte. (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 13
QTR 1 | 6:47 - Behind to Ygritte. (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 14
QTR 1 | 8:04 - Behind to Andonis1997 (Southern Dragons) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 13
QTR 1 | 9:16 - Behind to Theon Greyjoy. (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 14
QTR 1 | 11:56 - Behind to Mooresome (Southern Dragons) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 13
QTR 1 | 12:32 - Behind to Khal Drogo. (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 14
QTR 1 | 15:55 - Behind to eDPS (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 15
QTR 1 | 16:33 - Goal to Khal Drogo. (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 21
QTR 1 | 17:50 - Goal to Andonis1997 (Southern Dragons) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 15
QTR 1 | 20:42 - Goal to Cold Sober (Southern Dragons) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 9
QTR 1 | 21:20 - Goal to Khal Drogo. (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 15
QTR 1 | 21:59 - Goal to Sansa Stark. (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 21
QTR 1 | 22:53 - Goal to Matt_352 (Southern Dragons) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 15
QTR 1 | 24:23 - Goal to Cold Sober (Southern Dragons) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 9
QTR 2 | 1:11 - Behind to Varys. (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 10
QTR 2 | 1:53 - Goal to Andonis1997 (Southern Dragons) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 4
QTR 2 | 4:09 - Goal to WAG (Southern Dragons) - Southern Dragons lead by 2
QTR 2 | 5:18 - Behind to Khal Drogo. (Westeros Direwolves) - Southern Dragons lead by 1
QTR 2 | 6:32 - Behind to Varys. (Westeros Direwolves) - Scores level
QTR 2 | 7:36 - Goal to WAG (Southern Dragons) - Southern Dragons lead by 6
QTR 2 | 9:32 - Goal to Andonis1997 (Southern Dragons) - Southern Dragons lead by 12
QTR 2 | 10:27 - Goal to Tyrion Lannister. (Westeros Direwolves) - Southern Dragons lead by 6
QTR 2 | 11:32 - Behind to eDPS (Westeros Direwolves) - Southern Dragons lead by 5
QTR 2 | 16:40 - Goal to EagleOZ (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 1
QTR 2 | 17:16 - Goal to Khal Drogo. (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 7
QTR 2 | 20:09 - Goal to Andonis1997 (Southern Dragons) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 1
QTR 2 | 21:45 - Behind to Tyrion Lannister. (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 2
QTR 2 | 23:52 - Goal to Andonis1997 (Southern Dragons) - Southern Dragons lead by 4
QTR 2 | 24:28 - Goal to Khal Drogo. (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 2
QTR 3 | 2:27 - Behind to eDPS (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 3
QTR 3 | 4:30 - Behind to Ashman OG (Southern Dragons) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 2
QTR 3 | 4:54 - Goal to Joffrey Baratheon. (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 8
QTR 3 | 5:47 - Goal to Ygritte. (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 14
QTR 3 | 7:56 - Behind to HawkAussie (Southern Dragons) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 13
QTR 3 | 9:04 - Goal to Ygritte. (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 19
QTR 3 | 11:51 - Behind to eDPS (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 20
QTR 3 | 12:53 - Behind to Khal Drogo. (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 21
QTR 3 | 16:38 - Behind to Theon Greyjoy. (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 22
QTR 3 | 18:56 - Goal to Andonis1997 (Southern Dragons) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 16
QTR 3 | 25:15 - Behind to Ashman OG (Southern Dragons) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 15
QTR 3 | 25:55 - Goal to Varys. (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 21
QTR 3 | 26:53 - Behind to A Swallow (Southern Dragons) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 20
QTR 3 | 27:23 - Behind to Varys. (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 21
QTR 3 | 28:30 - Goal to Khal Drogo. (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 27
QTR 4 | 1:13 - Behind to Ashman OG (Southern Dragons) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 26
QTR 4 | 5:19 - Behind to Khal Drogo. (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 27
QTR 4 | 6:26 - Behind to Ashman OG (Southern Dragons) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 26
QTR 4 | 7:55 - Goal to eDPS (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 32
QTR 4 | 8:25 - Goal to Stoods (Southern Dragons) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 26
QTR 4 | 10:04 - Behind to miggs (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 27
QTR 4 | 11:02 - Behind to miggs (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 28
QTR 4 | 11:39 - Behind to Jaime Lannister. (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 29
QTR 4 | 11:54 - Goal to WAG (Southern Dragons) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 23
QTR 4 | 13:15 - Goal to Theon Greyjoy. (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 29
QTR 4 | 16:54 - Goal to saintkildaman (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 35
QTR 4 | 17:23 - Goal to Sansa Stark. (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 41
QTR 4 | 20:22 - Goal to Vandohawk (Southern Dragons) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 35
QTR 4 | 24:35 - Goal to saintkildaman (Westeros Direwolves) - Westeros Direwolves lead by 41

• The Westeros Direwolves blitzed the Southern Dragons in the second half to run out 41 point winners.
  • Andonis1997 tried his best to keep the Dragons in the game with a 25 disposal, 6 goal performance
  • WAG was dangerous with 22 disposals and 3 goals.
  • EagleOz showed good form for the Direwolves accumulating 25 disposals and kicking a goal

I reckon Andonis1997 might need a game in the seniors after that effort. :thumbsu:

Pay attention to me, everyone.

I want everyone in Dragons FFC to attend the very suddenly compulsory Pre-Game Meal today. It's going to be special.
I'll be there. Love a good pre game feed.

Pay attention to me, everyone.

I want everyone in Dragons FFC to attend the very suddenly compulsory Pre-Game Meal today. It's going to be special.
Hungry Tom And Jerry GIF by Bombay Softwares

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay I am here in the thread now guys.

Hello Gumbies we're going to have an enjoyable, engaging week of banter.

I want you to sit back relax and let your mind float back to a time when there was no human existence, before written and verbal language communication was only possible through one means.

The breath of fire.

As humans are ancestors were all dragons, those chosen among us are known as the dragonborn and naturally master the arcane arts of the thu'um or the dragon shout.

once upon a time dragon GIF by HULU
america ferrera dragon GIF
Game Of Thrones Fire GIF
Emilia Clarke Hbo GIF by Game of Thrones
200.gif
Emilia Clarke Hbo GIF by Game of Thrones
game of thrones dragon GIF
emilia clarke dragon GIF by Game of Thrones
Hbo Dragon GIF by Game of Thrones

Season 7 Hbo GIF by Game of Thrones

Hi everyone. You're stuck with me today - the game will start around 4.30pm AEST. Good luck to both teams.
At 2.30? When Peel is playing Subiaco in a preliminary final?

Can you make it 1.30?

Hi everyone. You're stuck with me today - the game will start around 4.30pm AEST. Good luck to both teams.
Joke's on you.

You're stuck with Kenny.

giphy.gif

(sorry, that was too soon and really harsh and I humbly apologise)

Joke's on you.

You're stuck with Kenny.

giphy.gif

(sorry, that was too soon and really harsh and I humbly apologise)
Yeah damn bro, harsh.

I've seen philreich in the Sack Ken thread on the Port board quite a lot.

Always a fun read though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 7 - Dragons FFC v Gumbies FFC @ Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back