Usage for hash tag: brand

1. Dory_77

Roast What should I have for dinner?

Have you checked Trac's socials for an6 ideas? Gotta help his #brand to keep him happy! This would also tie the thread a little bit more to football.
  2. Capt_Concussion

Game Day Round 7 v. Richmond @ MCG - Wednesday, 7.25pm

That's not his #brand On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app
  3. Jamurp

Game Day Round 0 (that's ZERO) v. Sydney Swans @ SCG, 7.30PM AEST

I am ready to base the entire seasons fortunes on tonights result. Dees by 27 #brand
  4. The Dr

Preview Preview/changes v. Collingwood @ MCG - Qualifying Final

It's so weird how we're so poor in the rain. Rain usually makes it a contested, defensive game and aren't those two things supposed to be our #brand?? [emoji848] Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
  5. The Dr

Game Day Round 18 vs Brisbane @ MCG, 7:50 pm AEST

We have no KPFs who can take pack marks yet our forward 50 #brand is to ... kick to packs. Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
  6. The Dr

Game Day Round 1 v Bulldogs, Saturday 18 March, 7:25pm @ MCG

Exciting footy results in a goal! Not sure if that's our #brand Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
  7. A

Academy: Gold Coast SUNS Gun Factory

When we reject them it does reduce their #brand# to other clubs when we have a 49 man list (not many Qlders get drafted anyway) and I believe some of those guys I listed have had nibbles from other clubs. At least we got some good games out of Dawson , Scheer, Graham , Joyce etc , there are 4...
  8. Dory_77

Preview Round V: Dees vs the lethargic Tigers

Unless he's taking 15 contested marks he won't hit the team KPIs. #brand :rainbow:
  9. Johnny Karate

Player Watch #20: Adam Tomlinson – The Best Adam In MFC History

...Everybody knows that leading is old hat. Modern tactics dictate that you should always run 45 degrees away from the guy with the ball, toward the boundary line and/or 17 opponents. Preferably doing so with the urgency of a drunk cat with some token finger pointing to boot. #journey #brand #DNA
Back