Usage for hash tag: concerning

1. FISTO

Game Day FRIDAY NIGHT S***FIGHT - CHRIS SCOTT'S 14TH BEST YOUF CATS vs CRAIG McCRAE'S WOBBLING WARBLERS!

They were a bit #concerning last week
  2. Elmer_Hauser

Harley Reid wants out

No one with half a brain expects him to leave Breast Coast this year, if the Weagles don't improve a lot next though he is gone ski. He has put 'contract talks' on hold which is #concerning
  3. zackah

A detailed statistical analysis of the current state of the Big 4

Collingwood :crossmark: Carlton :crossmark: Richmond :crossmark: Essendon :whitecheck: #concerning :( Big 1?
  4. zackah

Meltdown The Sinking Plastic Giants vs Vossy's Grand Final Bound Blue Flaggers

#concerning for Carlton :(
  5. A

Where is Carlton’s depth at? #concerning

2 weeks ago in the VFL GWS beat Swans Today in the VFL Carlton beat GWS Where is the Swans depth at sthmelb_dimmies ? #concerning Backfire tag pls zackah
  6. Saveloy Rockstar

Game Day Game of Respect and Friendship Between Champion Teams - Geelong & Hawthorn - what a pity the cheating maggots ruined it

Pussycats are 3-3 at KP in teh last 12 months #concerning
  7. Scully2GWS UMAD

Dustin Martin tells Richmunt to GAGF

...could spend watching grand final replays. So if that's all you did outside sleeping and working it would take you around 700 days (if you cut out the half time breaks etc). Now I assume that's not the only thing you do every waking hour outside of work? Whatever way this is spun it's...
  8. Elmer_Hauser

Think Tank 2025 Gather Round - Hotels go kaching!!!

David Koch is the new Minister for Tourism for SA. Are you telling me you support Kochie and the Port Villian's plans for Souf Australia fleecing footy fans nationwide, even though Port can't even pay their own bills and still owe millions to the SANFL and AFL ???? #concerning
  9. A

...bit. Yet the Blues have 23 players averaging over 60 Supercoach score. Syd only have 18. That depth in the bottom 6 wins wins grand finals and despite Syd having their true bottom 6 available and Carlton having a depleted bottom 6 available Carltons have still performed much better...
  10. A

Losing to Freo at home I can see why #concerning is your word of the week
  11. sthmelb_dimmies

#concerning
  12. zackah

Game Day Frigid Friday Freakshow- Fitzroy Bears vs Naarm Fushsias

Did Joey forget how to downhill? #concerning
  13. Saveloy Rockstar

flggr Days since Tubby Porkins kicked more than 1 goal

Tubbs equal 59th in the Coleman along with Darlings and Ginnivan Steggles their leading goal scorer and won’t be there next year #concerning Maybe they can get Ratagolea back 🤔
  14. Saveloy Rockstar

Game Day The Kinglsey Hunter Cup -: Bevo's Battlers vs Chad Warner's future club Dockers

In one week Flogmantle have gone from +92 to -67… a 159 point swing Not as bad as Poort’s 206 point effort but still… #concerning
  15. V_23

Who's going to win the Coleman this year?

Sunday must have melted your brain/memory worse than we first thought… #concerning
  16. FireKrakouer

Think Tank There once was a man, a shy and humble man. He had the strength of a bull and the skills of a surgeon. This week , that great man plays his 300th game

AP continues to be a right wing extremist who condones violence against women :( #concerning
  17. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Gobble Gobble Gobble - Thursday Night Battle of The Turkeys - The Imploding Crows vs Toothless, Talentless Tigers

Liam Baker ? Freo desperate seeking Tiger sloppy seconds? #concerning
  18. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Little 4 Richmond Get Their Second Win of the Season vs Geelong - (relegated to) Kardinia Park

A midget in Baker is cooking your midfield and backline. #concerning
  19. zackah

Game Day Flogbuster Nightmare at the G - Oozo's 119 Tigers vs Cousin Brad's Weasel Edges

Our #edge seems to have gone off too early. Need some stamina #concerning
  20. FireKrakouer

Meltdown 2024 Joel Selwood umpire’s pet award for highest free kick differential

Very #concerning for his legacy. I sure hope they don't do something silly like name a stand after Joel "Ginnivan0.5" Selwood :$
  21. FireKrakouer

Happy Essendon go Top 2 day! (celebration face)

Friends I must be honest here, and the last thing I'd want to do is rain on the bombers parade... but only winning by 40 is a bit #concerning
  22. FireKrakouer

Happy Essendon go Top 2 day! (celebration face)

I'd rate it as fairly #concerning that the bummers are being forced to umpire melt against a team that is barely VFL standard.
  23. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Ninthwood vs Kuwarna Kamry Kampaigners

Kuwarna hasn't won the MCG almost as long as zackah's "Edge" have won a final. #concerning
  24. Elmer_Hauser

Flogstradamus Noble Dimma's Gold Coast vs Sooky Chris Snott's Handbags for the Gaz Abs Jnr Cup

Exciting youf eh STPer18 ? More like #concerning lol
  25. Saveloy Rockstar

Meltdown Kardinia Park Globetrotters vs Brown Paper Bag Generals

GeeLOL have given up 51x I50s in 3 quarters #concerning Luckily for them the Tankers don't have any top forwards to take advantage
  26. FireKrakouer

Meltdown 2024 Joel Selwood umpire’s pet award for highest free kick differential

Yikes, the AFL certainly trying to give a leg up to the 2 members of The Big 4 The Big 3 + Richmond who have been irrelevant for decades. Anything less than an undefeated season + flag would be extremely #concerning for the FreeKickCurnows I daresay :(
Back