Usage for hash tag: concerning

1. Elixuh

Autopsy AFL 2024 Opening Round 0 - Lions v Blues Friday March 8th 7:40pm AEDT (Gabba)

I can't even smell what the Blues are cooking anymore #concerning
  2. STPer18

Mega Thread Hawfs and Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 200000 page sh*tfight (Part 6)

Hawf youf is seriously #concerning. Copping an absolute pasting here.
  3. FurTheWin

Game Jeff Kennett 2024 EOTY award winner: zackah

Looks like it's Tom Lynch or the Spoon for Richmond this year. 😳
  4. V_23

Naarm's best 22 are getting mauled by Richmond's VFL team!

Even Jake Stringer in a contract year!? :eekv1: That’s how you know you’re in for a rough year as an Essington supporter. zackah #concerning
  5. V_23

ColLOLingwood tries to sweep their failed netball team under the rug…literally

...we were living in Nazi Germany with this kind of censorship. To rub more salt in the wound, ColLOLingwood have laid turf over the old netball training facilities, literally sweeping it under the rug. What the hell is going on down at Victoria Park? Whatever it is it’s very #concerning. :$
  6. Elmer_Hauser

Is Duckwood a bigger attention whore flog since he retired or not?

So you are a Masher as well as a squib now :) #concerning
  7. Elmer_Hauser

Teams or people more likely to win some sort of silverwear in 2024 than the blooz!

...for tbe embarrassment that is Triggering Tiger He complains about Shitmond being forced to play games at Marvel and Kardinia Park, even though he admits he never goes to games anymore, supposedly on a bad back, yet said bad back doesn't stop him from a 40 cent/discount Uber Driver lol...
  8. FireKrakouer

Game 2023/24 Off Season Ladder (current leader Naarm)

I found out the hard way that the new policy there is that they ban on site anyone who isn't a meth-enjoying communist on the dole who beats off to photos of Stalin. #concerning
  9. FireKrakouer

flggr Post here if your AFL team averaged 13 or more goals per game in season 2023

...the only non-asterix* Victorian club to break 13+? The other clubs from the Big 3 (+ Richmond) all sitting on a shameful 11? Very #concerning indeed :( I should think that we will be receiving many a genuine thankyou letter from the other Vic clubs for being the only team from the home of...
  10. bh90210fan

Poo Mega Thread How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle (Part 2) 2023 Edition

Oh they’re there. Look at the preseason thread he’s your great white hope. #concerning
  11. Elmer_Hauser

Off-topic The bay no limits on season discussion thread

I bet they are hairy with several ingrown toenails #concerning
  12. FireKrakouer

Think Tank Why is that all football supporters love and respect Dustin Martin?

I've heard that many female footy supporters are forced to feign love and respect for Dusty lest they be assaulted with chop sticks. #concerning
  13. Geoff

Mega Thread West Coast Rebuild and Other Lolz - Part 2

Who’s laughing at Sheed? Wasn’t your SnC dude Nizzie’s fall guy? And there’s still players falling apart, #concerning
  14. FireKrakouer

How's Box Hill working out for you Ginnivan?

I still like him regardless. The only recent pies judas that I LOL at is Oliver Henry. Missing out on a premiership to go play for 12thlong because he couldn't handle living 1 hour away from his mum :$ #concerning
  15. Elmer_Hauser

Goo #Justice4Jobe Give Watson his Charlie back (and strip Trent and Snitchell of their false brownlows). EDIT: 80% of the world agree

What were you doing there ? Buying a blow up doll ? #concerning
  16. Elmer_Hauser

Bay 13 Draft Night! Post your melts in here as your team takes inferior players!

Interesting rumours on Hawthorn's board draft thread about Mitch Edwards which is very #concerning
  17. FireKrakouer

Have ever been to an important function when your team was playing?

Were there important functions for 90% of Richmond fans during every game this year? It would seem that OP is seeking ways to downplay his team's bandwagonism :$ I hear Dimma has an important function to attend up on the Goldy next year lol he'll be right back. #concerning
  18. Electronic_Renaissance

Poo Mega Thread How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle (Part 2) 2023 Edition

Yeah everything he touches turns to shit. Look how Adelaide have turned it around since he left. Wasn't he with Sydney when they put in that gold medal winning performance in the GF against Geelong? #concerning
  19. Elmer_Hauser

Meltdown Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2023 - Voting is LIVE !!

A bloke who cost you 3 grannies with poor coaching lol #concerning
  20. Elmer_Hauser

flggr Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2023 - Nominations in this thread, voting later

I also recall you disappearing in the first few weeks of the finals as Carlton returned as a powerhouse contender ! #concerning
  21. Elmer_Hauser

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 8 - Roys FFC v Baghdad Bombers @ Brunswick Junction Oval [MOTR]

If your water is so good, how come Ken Hinkley is always seen drinking Coke Zero or Pepsi Max ? #concerning
  22. FireKrakouer

Brayden 'flog' Maynard suspension watch

My source (a VFL player for the Dees) informed me that Viney once stated to team mates that he sleeps with the lights on the night before playing collingwood. #concerning
  23. Elmer_Hauser

flggr Breaking News - Less than 50 % of Richmond members actually go to games #Kardashimond

Really #concerning numbers for the Tiger Army
  24. FireKrakouer

Think Tank CONGRATS on winning the 2023 Jeff Kennett Embarrassment Of The Year award: GeeLOL

Rather #concerning I must say. And in finals the umps might even stop giving frees to Curnow every time a defender goes within 5m of him... this could be their downfall :( nice of the AFL to carry them this far though.
  25. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day WHATEVER: Pigs Arse Visy Paper Bags Lygon St Thorpie Fully Sick Fluffy Dice Franco Cozzo Spaghetti Mafia Gelatos V Some Orange Mob (Ft - New Order)

Yep. Thinks Bolton needs to pull his head in and see a sports shrink #concerning
  26. Elmer_Hauser

How's Grundy working out for you NARRM?

You are 50 years old? #concerning
  27. TheCatStevensExperience

Think Tank What do you guys do in September?

Richmond's #concerning youf are taking some holidays in September.....and probably March.....and April.....perhaps even May....
  28. FireKrakouer

Dimma tells bitchmond to GAGF, leaps from the sinking ship to sit on Stewie Dews (size XXXXL) throne.

So he's officially done a Salty Malty / Krazy Klarko and jumped ship to get the hopes up of some spud team. I guess the $$$ is more important than one's legacy to some... #concerning
  29. Saveloy Rockstar

Think Tank What do you guys do in September?

#concerning What can we do about this Maybe MAXIMUM GRUNDAGE and zackah can form an action committee
  30. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day JOY DIVISION: pre-season mode Geelong vs Umpires Best Boyfriends

Tigers in the Box Seat for the spoon in 2024. Even Worst Coast have better kids than Shitmond ! #concerning
Back