Usage for hash tag: contestdefence

1. tomcruise

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year stinks

...observation is that they prioritise that contest above all else, which sometimes can mean that behind the ball, if they do get beaten in the midfield, they can be maybe a little bit vulnerable or at least have to defend in space, they don't tend to sit back and support too much." #contestdefence
  2. tomcruise

Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

...last year, but don't agree on Trac. Realistically Trac & Kozzy are about the only flair we have that can shine through our garbage #contestdefence gameplan. Plenty of us would've been happy with the whole place falling apart to force significant changes, but for now I love that Trac is still...
  3. The Dr

Mega Thread General MFC Discussion IV – Roffey Out, Green In, Smith a No, "External" Review, Largest M'ship Drop/Lowest Social Growth, 🎵Caul(field) Me Maybe 🎵

...in front of small crowds, I understand that. But these things go both ways - supporters don’t enjoy watching teams based solely on #contestdefence C#contestdefenceave (I hope not); so may Kozzie Pickett (doubly hope not), maybe others. I’m not totally stressed about that, as I’m sure we’ll...
  4. The Dr

Analysis The Coach – Simon 'Standard Practice' Goodwin: It's time to go (for real this time)

Yeah but what about #contestdefence ? Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
  5. booshboy

Analysis The Coach – Simon 'Standard Practice' Goodwin: It's time to go (for real this time)

I dunno mate- to continue going back to #contestdefence and the fact we are just looking for "1 more goal" didnt do it for me. We just witnessed one of the great grand finals and it was two teams playing exciting attacking footy. The obsession with #contestdefence is a thing of the past and he...
  6. booshboy

Training 2024 Preseason Thread

I see we're going with the #demonspirit again this year. #14otherclubs #dontbarrackforusthen #contestdefence #gamesingoodshape
  7. booshboy

Mega Thread General MFC Discussion Part III

"And only one team lost more close games than North Melbourne (2-5), with Melbourne (4-6) putting its supporters through several thrillers, including losing its two finals by a combined nine points."- AFL website. #demonspirit #contestdefence #14otherteams #dontfollowus
Back