Mega Thread General MFC Discussion Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know what the * I was watching but apparently ADHD cases up are 40% in the last 10 years 😂😂

Either people need to stop messing around with family members or something's up
Decent part of it is going to uni being the norm. Kids that would otherwise flame out and get a trade due to attention issues are now limping off to higher education with their ADHD. I did 12 years on the tools because school couldn't keep my attention. These days I'm on the fancy meth and designing laws lol

It's not the rage, it's because medication has become more easily available, plus cheaper and with the population growth, more people are being diagnosed. Would have been a huge amount undiagnosed before medication became readily available. My son had to go to a gp, a paediatrician and a psych for diagnosis and to get medication. Even though medication is more available and cheaper, its still an effort to get diagnosed and medicated. It's not easy. It's genetics, nothing else. I have 3 kids in my class on medication and it affects each of them differently, however they are virtually uncontrollable without it. They aren't naughty kids, they are dealing with a disorder that's confusing and hard to manage. It's not imaginary.
I never said it was imaginary. I was implying that it is over diagnosed and over-prescribed.

Clearly, there are kids that have the disorder and, thankfully, can get treatment for it.

Whenever we get 3-4 goals up you can guarantee that we deliberately slow the game down and the margin gets back to within a goal.
Yep the other team knows they can go as hard as they like and we wont be looking to throw a punch back.

I still remember early last year I think it was against Hawthorn and they came back hard late and we fell over the line, Goodwin said smugly in his press conference "we didnt need to score to win the game" really gave an insight into the arrogance and entitlement that had obviously already spread through the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep the other team knows they can go as hard as they like and we wont be looking to throw a punch back.

I still remember early last year I think it was against Hawthorn and they came back hard late and we fell over the line, Goodwin said smugly in his press conference "we didnt need to score to win the game" really gave an insight into the arrogance and entitlement that had obviously already spread through the club.

Getting an early lead was almost the worst thing possible for our performance, we played well in games last year when we were forced to chase the game.

Peter Lawrence thinks he's the missing link to our flag success it seems...

"Making these small, but important improvements to how the club behaves and operates could just be the difference between winning another flag with this group, or not."

I did 12 years on the tools because school couldn't keep my attention. These days I'm on the fancy meth and designing laws lol
Same, except I did twelve years of **** all and no one is putting me anywhere near legislation lol.
Still, my first real job was killing me before the prescriptions, I don't rely on them so much anymore.

Peter Lawrence thinks he's the missing link to our flag success it seems...

"Making these small, but important improvements to how the club behaves and operates could just be the difference between winning another flag with this group, or not."

"We've been starved of success for so long"

My guy took a sabbatical in 2021. I don't think any club has ever benefited from the board being white-anted in public. Just attention seeking flogs.

"We've been starved of success for so long"

My guy took a sabbatical in 2021. I don't think any club has ever benefited from the board being white-anted in public. Just attention seeking flogs.

AFL flag, VFL flag, AFLW flag, McClelland trophy...

Lawrence: 'We're starved of success and only I can solve it! Through the court system if I have to cos that's how important I am to this club's chances'

Really not feeling the 4 game opening round, either start the whole competition a week early or don’t bother I reckon.

Sydney in Sydney is an interesting match up, get to see first hand if the trading period hype is justified.

As dumb as the 'Round 0' idea is, it means we get the season opener next year against Sydney. Can't complain about that.
A win for us Sydneysiders, finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back