Usage for hash tag: Dusty300

1. Birdofprey

Autopsy Roast & Toast v Hawthorn (Dusty's 300th) and Changes for Carlton

...big game player of his generation. Been a pleasure watching him, and particularly in finals. No one will match his grand final record. Three incredible games of footy on the biggest stage. #Dusty300 Tigers 2024 ruined with injuries. Great club that will be climbing the ladder again soon I’m...
  2. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Magnificent Hawfs Youf vs Tuggers of Punt Road

#Dusty300
  3. _RT_

VFL Round 12 v Box Hill, Saturday June 15, 12:05pm AEST, Swinburne Centre

...Nick Guiney OUT: Chad Harris, Archie May This week the VFL side takes on Box Hill in the lead up to the main clash at the MCG for #Dusty300 Box Hill enter the game sitting in 5th on the ladder with a 7-3 record while the Tigers sit 9th with a 6-4 record so this game could get us back in...
  4. Rouel_14

Play Nice 2024 AFL and State League Attendance

How many can we realistically get to #Dusty300? I think 60,000 would be genuinely sensational on a Saturday Twilight. I never saw the likes of Bartlett and Dyer, but Martin will be the player I tell my kids kids about in 50 years time. No player in my lifetime has such universal love amongst...
  5. _RT_

Autopsy Roast & Toast v Adelaide and Changes for #Dusty300 v Hawks

Perfect win, boys get to sing the song and get confidence before #Dusty300 and our % didn't improve by much to keep us locked in to pick 2
  6. _RT_

Game Day 2024 Dreamtime at the G - Round 11 vs Essendon

Limping to #Dusty300
Back