Play Nice 2024 AFL and State League Attendance

Remove this Banner Ad

We might get an okay crowd against Sydney next week, but our crowds are going to plummet after that. Last nights atmosphere was the worst I’ve experienced and the fans have checked out with this team. Won’t be surprised if ports crowds are stronger than ours for the rest of the season.

As expected, thd Final 300 tickets are available for kings birthday on level 4 in Q49 and Q50 which we’re meant to be sold as party of membership packages.

Hopefully with the Tigers up and about and Hawthorn not without a chance of winning the Dusty 300th game match it will get over 80,000 of course depending on the weather as you would expect a lot of walkups if the weather is fine.

Last edited:
Hopefully with the Tigers up and about and Hawthorn not without a chance of winning the Dusty 300th game match it will get over 80,000.
I find it hard to believe that it will be 80,000+ with both teams not in the 8.

I would say a strong 57,000-60,000 is definitely on the cards as it is the great mans' 300th!

We might get an okay crowd against Sydney next week, but our crowds are going to plummet after that. Last nights atmosphere was the worst I’ve experienced and the fans have checked out with this team. Won’t be surprised if ports crowds are stronger than ours for the rest of the season.
It sounded like a morgue!

How many can we realistically get to #Dusty300?

I think 60,000 would be genuinely sensational on a Saturday Twilight.

I never saw the likes of Bartlett and Dyer, but Martin will be the player I tell my kids kids about in 50 years time.

No player in my lifetime has such universal love amongst the faithful than the one Dusty Martin.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I never saw the likes of Bartlett and Dyer, but Martin will be the player I tell my kids kids about in 50 years time.

No player in my lifetime has such universal love amongst the faithful than the one Dusty Martin.

Time slot is excellent, is it a Hawks member replacement game? If so, the way they’re going add 6-7,000 I reckon.

This could draw upwards of 65,000 is the Hawks win this weekend and conditions are fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And despite being mute, I think most footy fans generally like Dusty. He’s just an ordinary bloke who likes to keep life and footy separate. I for one respect that. He’s a great.

General Public now officially sold out for King's Birthday.

"General Public tickets for the King’s Birthday Big Freeze match between Collingwood and Melbourne are sold out. This match is a fully ticketed event, with no further tickets to be released."

Ian Stewart was a fair sort of player at the Tigers - two Brownlows plus one a St Kilda!

"Stewart is one of only four men to win the Brownlow Medal three times (the others being Haydn Bunton Sr., Dick Reynolds, and Bob Skilton)," wikki

2 out of last 3 weekends no footy in qld (gc v ess only game).
This round both teams away.
Next weekend only 1 game.
Weekend after bot teams away again.

I know its bye weekends but this weekend and in two weeks time and two weeks ago when both teams play to have them away concurrently seems odd

2 out of last 3 weekends no footy in qld (gc v ess only game).
This round both teams away.
Next weekend only 1 game.
Weekend after bot teams away again.

I know its bye weekends but this weekend and in two weeks time and two weeks ago when both teams play to have them away concurrently seems odd
Not sure but i thought that they tried to line up some Qld home games for the start of the school holidays.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 2024 AFL and State League Attendance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back