Usage for hash tag: FATNARRE

1. B

SFNL Division 3 2021

Think more likely his knees are sore from carrying his weight. #FATNARRE
  2. Y

SFNL Division 3 2021

Clayton are so up and down, but they're in it. Black rock for me, a lot of firepower and #FATNARRE seem to be peaking at the right time. Any chance endeavour sneaks in? Doveton and clayton for the last 2 games. Ashwood and narre this week crucial.
  3. W

SFNL Division 3 2021

You would think the top 4 is almost set but will be a massive month for #FATNARRE playing all the top 4 sides in the next month could shape how they run into the finals and see how they stack up against the teams above them
  4. Y

SFNL Division 3 2021

Getting close to finals now, how do we see the rest of the season panning out? Top 4? Flag faves? Clays and BR look strong, #FATNARRE and Ashwood could challenge, E Hills still clinging on. Good effort by Dovey but South Yarra should've won that.
  5. B

SFNL Division 3 2021

...the umpire payments (as if that’s the way to fix things). In any case, I didn’t see the games but looks like a third quarter fade cost #FATNARRE from the live scoring. Narre’s reserves look the real deal however, and considering that half their reserves team is in the seniors, that’s not a...
  6. Y

SFNL Division 3 2021

Can confirm that half of #FATNARRE senior team was playing 2s at the start of the year. Decimated is an understatement. Noticed Gilmour didn't play today. Black rock came from the clouds to pip endeavour and south morno and Dovey actually kicked a few goals for a change. South Yarra got fairly...
  7. T

SFNL Division 3 2021

So we don’t include #FATNARRE in the top 4 conversation even if they are currently in the top 4? Missing arguably their best player in Daniel chin, captain and another 4-5 of their top 15?
  8. S

SFNL Division 3 2021

Why hasn’t anyone said anything about #FATNARRE having two chins?
  9. B

SFNL Division 3 2021

Would think this is correct based on what’s been seen so far. Also think #FATNARRE will be closer to Black Rock with a full side. They were missing the Chin brothers (Captain and reigning BnF) as well as losing two players before half time during the match
  10. S

SFNL Division 3 2021

Can we stop using Narre or Narre south and continue to use #FATNARRE please
  11. Y

SFNL Division 3 2021

#FATNARRE but only because it's a home game. Black rock look the goods.
  12. Y

SFNL Division 3 2021

Ashwood v #FATNARRE game was up the road so thought I'd have a sticky beak. Narre not as fat as made out to be but have a few big uns. Big bad bustling Buzz was off most of the game, unsure why. But deary me, Purcell is a big old bitch. Loves a sneaky shove in the back, don't think he got pinged...
  13. Y

SFNL Division 3 2021

#FATNARRE = massive
  14. S

SFNL Division 3 2021

#FATNARRE
Back