Usage for hash tag: firsttosix.

1. TheInjuryFactory

Media TiFmedia Sweet FA Power Rankings - Season 37
    Threadmarks: 6th - Baghdad Bombers

...finals campaigns in that time. None more fruitful of course than their premiership success in S34 as they beat all comers to become #firsttosix. Skipper Pugsley has a season under his belt now at the helm and has an experienced support crew around him (Jabba73, Kilroy, BLUEALLTHRU, Grav...
  2. philreich

Official Match Thread S32 R10 Sin City Swamprats vs Gumbies FFC at Underground Stadium

Two words that belong together in a marriage - without it, the marriage is about as likely to survive as the Furies are to become the #firsttosix.
  3. PVF

Official Match Thread S32 Round 6: West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats at The Colosseum

The only hashtag we care about is #firsttosix. You have finally caught on that you're talking nonsense and are now deflecting with the old "got you triggered" response. I hope for your sake your qooty game isn't as weak as your replies otherwise the Wonders will be in for a big win this week.
  4. PVF

Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Fighting Furies @ The Colosseum

I really am the Nostradamus of the league which is why I am back because the Wonders will be #firsttosix. Calling it now. No hot takes here.
  5. Grand Uncle Horace

Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders S31 Team Thread - Wonders BnF Tonight!

Wow. I am truly shocked. Thanks Mozz for your very generous words. Thank you one and all for embracing a different sort of madman. I have had an absolute blast in my four seasons. Rare that I am speechless, but there you go Am totally confident S.32 will see the grand old Wonders be #firsttosix.
  6. Cadsky

Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders S31 Team Thread - Wonders BnF Tonight!

...HawkPatrol & Loonerty. All 3 of these posters will be fantastic additions to the team next season as we continue to build towards #firsttosix. Unfortunately we will also lose 3 quality posters with Grand Uncle Horace and ArdentEagle both retiring from the SFA and AngryRanga moving on to the...
  7. DenieD

Official Match Thread Season 31 - First Preliminary Final: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

First Preliminary Final @ The Colosseum V "Finally the Grand Final is within reach. We are so close to being #firsttosix." "Hold it!" "Stop right there you son of a bitch! That cup is mine!" "I won't let you have it!" "Oh we'll see about that!" The Home Team West Coast Wonders had a...
Back